FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Blick then unblock problems

Blick then unblock problems

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey. We've blocked then unblocked a profile. The other profile has done the same with us. However we still can't look at their page. It's not a case of they aren't being truthful about unblocking us.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey. We've blocked then unblocked a profile. The other profile has done the same with us. However we still can't look at their page. It's not a case of they aren't being truthful about unblocking us.

Any ideas why this is happening? "

did one of you also report the other? If so,Admin will have blocked you from each other

"Hey. We've blocked then unblocked a profile. The other profile has done the same with us. However we still can't look at their page. It's not a case of they aren't being truthful about unblocking us.

Any ideas why this is happening? did one of you also report the other? If so,Admin will have blocked you from each other"

No I'm pretty sure they didn't as they tried to unblock us while we were all together.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Any ideas why this is happening? did one of you also report the other? If so,Admin will have blocked you from each other

No I'm pretty sure they didn't as they tried to unblock us while we were all together. "

If admin have blocked you from each other neither of you will be able to unblock the other

Any ideas why this is happening? did one of you also report the other? If so,Admin will have blocked you from each other

No I'm pretty sure they didn't as they tried to unblock us while we were all together.

If admin have blocked you from each other neither of you will be able to unblock the other"

Why would admin block us?

By *reme de la creme 99Woman  over a year ago

Lisburn

I have sent verification pic. Tried several times, still not verified. Whst am I doing wrong it says view site?

"I have sent verification pic. Tried several times, still not verified. Whst am I doing wrong it says view site?"

My issue isn't to do with getting verified

» Add a new message to this topic