FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Hot Photos

Hot Photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi just wondering if anyone can help us, we posted two new pictures today and they was on the hot photos page but have now disappeared. They was fabd 97 times so not loads but can't find them on there now just wondering how it works

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

It's the number of Fabs in the last 12 hours that count. You have 2 pics with over 100 Fabs but they were posted yesterday, they've probably dropped off the hot pics pages now.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How come non site supporters don't make it to the top .. is it money talks .. just wondering sry?

"How come non site supporters don't make it to the top .. is it money talks .. just wondering sry?"

It’s a game.

The same way that “nobodies” don’t get a million followers on Insta

People work at getting those numbers up by accepting every friend request, offering to fuck the thousandth fabber etc etc.

By *liceinwanderlust101Woman  over a year ago

Cambridge/London

"How come non site supporters don't make it to the top .. is it money talks .. just wondering sry?

It’s a game.

People work at getting those numbers up by accepting every friend request, offering to fuck the thousandth fabber etc etc. "

Dunno about that, I’ve been in the top couple a few times as a single, definitely don’t have many friends on my account and also don’t fuck everything in sight

"How come non site supporters don't make it to the top .. is it money talks .. just wondering sry?

It’s a game.

People work at getting those numbers up by accepting every friend request, offering to fuck the thousandth fabber etc etc. "

Yeah, no! I was top 3 most of last weekend and I have 2 people in my friends list, I don’t do fab if you’d fuck either!

» Add a new message to this topic