FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Can’t find their profile

Can’t find their profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Muffinman OP   Man  over a year ago

West Gloucestershire

I’ve met on a few occasions and played with a single female from the site.

We’ve tried to find each other to leave a verification but we can’t find each other’s profile. Even when we’ve been sat next to each other searching for each other

We can only assume that one of is has blocked the other at some point. However, when we have both gone through our blocked list neither of us appear on each other’s blocked list.

Can anyone please advise how we can find each others profile?

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rs BxxWoman  over a year ago

Chippenham, Wiltshire.

See if you can trace each other through verification trails

West Gloucestershire

I’ve done that and It says we’re blocked but we can’t find each other on our blocked list

Do you know if the blocked list only shows a certain number of profiles?

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I’ve done that and It says we’re blocked but we can’t find each other on our blocked list

Do you know if the blocked list only shows a certain number of profiles?"

Yes it only shows a certain amount, so it's having to unblock until you find them

West Gloucestershire

Do you think Admin might need be able to unblock us? May be quicker lol

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Do you think Admin might need be able to unblock us? May be quicker lol

"

Apparently if use the search type name once found use the drop down menu not sure if this only works if using desktop

West Gloucestershire

"Do you think Admin might need be able to unblock us? May be quicker lol

Apparently if use the search type name once found use the drop down menu not sure if this only works if using desktop "

Yeah I don’t think it works on the mobile app

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Have you done a username search?

And the issue may relate to.tou trying to find each other whilst 'sitting together' as if you're on the same wi-fi you can't leave eachother a verification. It may have flagged up as suspicious to admin and they've put the block in place.

Just send them a message.

A

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

If youve ever reported one another sometimes admin block you both, contact them see if they can help

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I believe you see a bigger blocked list if using the site from a laptop so you might need to do that

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

I belive you only see 250 on yoir block list. If shes further back you won't find her. We have 1000's on our list.

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

"I’ve met on a few occasions and played with a single female from the site.

We’ve tried to find each other to leave a verification but we can’t find each other’s profile. Even when we’ve been sat next to each other searching for each other

We can only assume that one of is has blocked the other at some point. However, when we have both gone through our blocked list neither of us appear on each other’s blocked list.

X"

Find someone who has a verification from your friend and put them into your hot list. Now go onto desktop and find your friend through the person who she verified, if you click on her name the you are blocked banner will come up, but to the left on that will be the last time you spoke and the option to unblock. I hope that makes sense.

West Gloucestershire

X

Find someone who has a verification from your friend and put them into your hot list. Now go onto desktop and find your friend through the person who she verified, if you click on her name the you are blocked banner will come up, but to the left on that will be the last time you spoke and the option to unblock. I hope that makes sense."

Thank you…. Makes perfect sense…. But does the same work on a phone?

West Gloucestershire

"Have you done a username search?

And the issue may relate to.tou trying to find each other whilst 'sitting together' as if you're on the same wi-fi you can't leave eachother a verification. It may have flagged up as suspicious to admin and they've put the block in place.

A

"

We can’t message because we’re blocked. We were using 4G at the time so I don’t think that makes a difference

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

X

Find someone who has a verification from your friend and put them into your hot list. Now go onto desktop and find your friend through the person who she verified, if you click on her name the you are blocked banner will come up, but to the left on that will be the last time you spoke and the option to unblock. I hope that makes sense.

Thank you…. Makes perfect sense…. But does the same work on a phone?"

Yes it does, just go onto desktop from your home screen. I've used that method several times.

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

"Have you done a username search?

A

We can’t message because we’re blocked. We were using 4G at the time so I don’t think that makes a difference "

They mean message admin

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

X"

She could come on this forum to find you and try to send you a private message (click "reply privately"). If she has blocked you, it will pop up "you must remove block before messaging" and if you click the link it takes you to the blocked list.

She may not be able to see your name on the list if she has hundreds, but at least you will know then who blocked who and be sure that is the issue! If she unblocks enough people, you should appear at the bottom of her list.

Good luck!

» Add a new message to this topic