FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Being stalked by an unknown profile

Being stalked by an unknown profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urvycrimson OP   Woman  over a year ago

Norwich

Hi,

Is there anything I can do about being watched by someone who keeps commenting on my activity? This is someone I know who I know longer wish to have any contact with, he’s found me on here and has sent me messages about things he would only know if on fab. He obviously knows my user name, should I change it or would that not stop him finding me? Please help x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Probably not. If you don't know his profile name then you can't block him, and you can't tell if he's looked at you - though he could also have the "stealth mode" turned on so you'd not see him look anyway.

Unfortunately with a profile on here, any un-blocked user can view you.

(Bry)

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Changing your username won't prevent him from finding your profile if he's a member and has you on his hotlist or if someone else is telling him what you're doing.

I'd recommend going into your privacy settings to ensure that you've enabled the features that hide it from non registered members and internet searches also hide your friends list along with anything else you think would help. You could also temporarily hide your profile from site members too. Apart from that if you don't know his user name you might need to start a completely new profile with a different location, pictures etc.

» Add a new message to this topic