FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Hot pictures list

Hot pictures list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So today myself (male) and my partner had a game, we each posted a pic of each other and the one that got the most likes got to dress the other for a social we are going too tomorrow, all in fun of course.

We noticed something strange, as it stands her pictures has 50 likes and if you go to hot pics of everyone in Ireland and go down along there she is with her 50 likes, my picture has 42 and if you go down along you will find pictures of women (with well deserved numbers of likes) at 45 and then at 40 but no sign of the male picture, so thay made us think, we have seen mens pics on the hotlist, guys with 6packs and huge dicks.

Is fabswingers.com holding back mens pictures and only allowing men with a certain look to be on the hotlist?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's based on the number of likes in a 12 hour period

"It's based on the number of likes in a 12 hour period"

Yea we do know that, both pics where put up this monring within 5 minutes of each other so both are within the 12 hour period

By *ccasionalcpl101Couple  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden

"So today myself (male) and my partner had a game, we each posted a pic of each other and the one that got the most likes got to dress the other for a social we are going too tomorrow, all in fun of course.

We noticed something strange, as it stands her pictures has 50 likes and if you go to hot pics of everyone in Ireland and go down along there she is with her 50 likes, my picture has 42 and if you go down along you will find pictures of women (with well deserved numbers of likes) at 45 and then at 40 but no sign of the male picture, so thay made us think, we have seen mens pics on the hotlist, guys with 6packs and huge dicks.

Is fabswingers.com holding back mens pictures and only allowing men with a certain look to be on the hotlist?

"

I doubt it our pics (both himself and I) do be up there somehow and we’re a pair of ugly gits

Xxx Missy

"So today myself (male) and my partner had a game, we each posted a pic of each other and the one that got the most likes got to dress the other for a social we are going too tomorrow, all in fun of course.

I doubt it our pics (both himself and I) do be up there somehow and we’re a pair of ugly gits

Xxx Missy "

A give thay over I have seen yours up there in the past but himself I'm guessing if he does not have a 6 pack and 10 inch slong he wont be up there

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I see you on page one of men's hot pics

The Garden of Eden

Xxx Missy

A give thay over I have seen yours up there in the past but himself I'm guessing if he does not have a 6 pack and 10 inch slong he wont be up there"

His pics have been a few times x I actually realise what the issue is. You have 2 pics up on the same profile. The one with most likes is on the page yoke one with slightly leas won’t appear: it’s nothing to do with gender equality still prevails

Xxx Missy

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Nobody on fab has time to be holding back certain pictures

The Garden of Eden

Xxx Missy

A give thay over I have seen yours up there in the past but himself I'm guessing if he does not have a 6 pack and 10 inch slong he wont be up there

His pics have been a few times x I actually realise what the issue is. You have 2 pics up on the same profile. The one with most likes is on the page yoke one with slightly less** won’t appear: it’s nothing to do with gender equality still prevails

Xxx Missy "

Forum Mod

East Sussex

https://m.fabswingers.com/action/gallery.aspx?t=1&toptype=&cf=&shows=1&when=ch

Xxx Missy

His pics have been a few times x I actually realise what the issue is. You have 2 pics up on the same profile. The one with most likes is on the page yoke one with slightly leas won’t appear: it’s nothing to do with gender equality still prevails

Xxx Missy "

To the forum mod that just posted, this explanation is a lot more helpful than your comment, thanks missy thay actually makes sense to us

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

"

No

If you are posting from the same profile one only one will probably appear

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ah I see someone answered

"Ah I see someone answered "

Thanks for the response rugby, yea it was cleared up nicely already