FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Auto block

Auto block

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

I was wondering whether there is a way for any new single female profile to block all single men. I see ladies leave all the time within a few hours of joining because of the sheer amount of messages (and accompanying cock pics). Then the lady has the opportunity to get a feel for the site and decide who they message and when to take off the block?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi,

I was wondering whether there is a way for any new single female profile to block all single men. I see ladies leave all the time within a few hours of joining because of the sheer amount of messages (and accompanying cock pics). Then the lady has the opportunity to get a feel for the site and decide who they message and when to take off the block? "

They just need to set their filters...it's really not that hard

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Go to account page, click on message filters, select the types of profile you don't want to message you

By *eeliciouschaosWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

"Hi,

I was wondering whether there is a way for any new single female profile to block all single men. I see ladies leave all the time within a few hours of joining because of the sheer amount of messages (and accompanying cock pics). Then the lady has the opportunity to get a feel for the site and decide who they message and when to take off the block? "

Why? How about stop telling single women what to do or what not to do with their profiles? I’m sure not such measures would be required if only hordes of horny single men stop bombarding every new silhouette profile with “hi beautiful, hnh, wanna fuk now? *multiple dick pictures attached*

I’m speaking from experience.

I know how to set filters, but someone new may not. Despite how quickly you set up a profile and read how it all works it won't be quick enough to set restrictions.

I'm not telling what women should do, at all. And unfortunately no one can control who approaches them and in what form, this was merely a suggestion to offer a level of protection from such men initially.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

The first item on the FAQ page explains what to do it you don't want messages from single men too

Forum Mod

East Sussex

How about an automatic block on single male profiles from being able to contact single women? That would work the same way

Yep again I know this, I wouldn't like to imagine how many messages would be received before being able to set restrictions.

Yes either way, re blocking, just to offer a level of protection.

I'm obviously not a woman, so I can't understand how it might feel on this site. And for sure more experienced or confident people will use the block and delete buttons more.

But in this day and age of technology I just thought I'd offer an idea to help people's experiences on here.

» Add a new message to this topic