FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > My second account

My second account

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi we have been on Fab 13 odd years and today on my second account which is located and for use where my main office is and where i spend some weekends.. I received a message when logging in saying I need to verify to which I did. But still can't log in. I know it can take time but normally verifications are sorted within a matter of minutes. I did have somebody try and tell me I was fake as I rejected him maybe he has reported me I dunno but I did pay for membership and had 2 verifications on the account . Can somebody help please... account is horny outdoor couple

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I saw the video you uploaded on that account earlier today, as you pop up in my local updates - even though I'm outside your age range, but now, the account you're talking about no longer shows there and I can't find it if I do a search - so either you've blocked me or the account has been suspended.

And as you've never blocked me before for fabbing your pics - which is all I am able to do - I'm going to go out on a limb and guess it's the latter.

Try logging on with that account and see if you can contact admin about it

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Did you send in a photo for photo verification? It might be the pic doesn't meet requirements

By *itygamesMan  over a year ago

UK

Can take up to 72 hours, it will happen.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I haven't blocked anyone and I've done enough verification pics over the years lol . It is suspended as when I log into it it just comes up photo verified .. 13 years on this site and its becoming a joke now . 60 percent of people on here ain't genuine and the genuine people always get targeted