FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > profile pics?

profile pics?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we uploaded a pic of gayna and a very good female friend of ours but it got rejected not being a twist tho but we have been looking at profiles and seen men putting pics up with just women showing and men with other women on the pics and yes u can see they faces so whts the rule here????? thanks richyngayna xxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

God knows, I imagine there's a level of automation involved, as a pic of my thighs was rejected late one night for being either someone famous or a cartoon.

Suggest emailing admin, and attaching the pic, see if they'll "manually" verify it.

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

I think the general rule is that there should only be identifiable photos of the owners of the profile. The other photos that uv seen shouldn't be there.

If you report them they get removed. Supposedly they slip through the net sometimes?

xAx

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"we uploaded a pic of gayna and a very good female friend of ours but it got rejected not being a twist tho but we have been looking at profiles and seen men putting pics up with just women showing and men with other women on the pics and yes u can see they faces so whts the rule here????? thanks richyngayna xxxxxx"

Photo rules are:

"you can have other people in your pics so long as they're not identifiable" (i.e. you need to obscure their faces)

May have fallen foul of this rule but looks like you've deleted the pic from your account so we can't check?

Admin x

thanks admin xxxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know Sj (admin) have answered but rule 3 when you upload the pic is:

3. It's OK to have other people in the photo too as long as they can't be identified.

I beleive the critical point there is "too". So a pic of a 3rd person with either of the account holders is fine (unidentifiable of course) but a pic of a 3rd person alone is not acceptable.

Steve

thanks steve m8

» Add a new message to this topic