FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Profile pics

Profile pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ockney1981 OP   Man 48 weeks ago

Llandysul

Do you think that every profile should have a picture of the person, now I’m not saying face pictures but just a personal picture.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idden Gem69Woman 48 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

For what reason?

Llandysul

"For what reason? "

What I’m getting at is I’ve come across countless amounts of women on here that insist on face pics in the messages or profiles to have them and yet they haven’t shared diddaly squat

By *assy LassieWoman 48 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"For what reason?

What I’m getting at is I’ve come across countless amounts of women on here that insist on face pics in the messages or profiles to have them and yet they haven’t shared diddaly squat "

You don't have to provide anything you don't want to. Bypass these profiles and interact with those who don't insist.

Llandysul

"For what reason?

What I’m getting at is I’ve come across countless amounts of women on here that insist on face pics in the messages or profiles to have them and yet they haven’t shared diddaly squat

You don't have to provide anything you don't want to. Bypass these profiles and interact with those who don't insist."

You have to understand it is almost impossible to even get a response from most ladies on here, I am always polite and respectful in my messages and most of the time I get nothing back. I mean I’m not being a spoiled brat and expecting a reply but all it takes is a thanks but no thanks

By *idden Gem69Woman 48 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"For what reason?

You don't have to provide anything you don't want to. Bypass these profiles and interact with those who don't insist.

You have to understand it is almost impossible to even get a response from most ladies on here, I am always polite and respectful in my messages and most of the time I get nothing back. I mean I’m not being a spoiled brat and expecting a reply but all it takes is a thanks but no thanks "

So if a woman has to reply to every message they recieve a thanks but no thanks do you know how long it might take them? I sure as hell dont have the time.. Then do you know that some guys take rejection quite badly and reply with abuse?? Im fed up with ur a fat cow anyway it was just a pity fuck... so no a thanks but no thanks is not all it takes

By *assy LassieWoman 48 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"For what reason?

You have to understand it is almost impossible to even get a response from most ladies on here, I am always polite and respectful in my messages and most of the time I get nothing back. I mean I’m not being a spoiled brat and expecting a reply but all it takes is a thanks but no thanks "

What difference would a no thank you message make. Apart from filling your in box with messages you don't want.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 48 weeks ago

Central

I'd prefer that profiles only had the profile users in pics, rather than enforced pics on all profiles or photo verified

» Add a new message to this topic