FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Site support

Site support

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aybe50 OP   Couple 46 weeks ago

chester

Tried to renew our site support on holiday in Mexico and being charged $ 640.79 why ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Queen of TartsWoman 46 weeks ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Okay having a quick look, Mexican Peso uses the $ symbol (this I didn't know) so doing a currency conversion:

$640.79 Mexican = £29.35542

Hope this helps.

By *aybe50 OP   Couple 46 weeks ago

chester

"Okay having a quick look, Mexican Peso uses the $ symbol (this I didn't know) so doing a currency conversion:

$640.79 Mexican = £29.35542

Hope this helps."

Hi thanks for your response makes more sense now

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Hi

Can you help me please.

I'm trying to delete my account but can't find/remember my password.

Is there a way through this?

Thanku

By *he Queen of TartsWoman 46 weeks ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Hi

Can you help me please.

I'm trying to delete my account but can't find/remember my password.

Is there a way through this?

Thanku"

Try here

https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ#forgot_password

By *iggerfixerMan 45 weeks ago

Darlington

Hi , been asked a few times to txt 79100 this apparently unlocks a code for gold membership for another person . It doesn’t sound right can you help

By *idden Gem69Woman 45 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"Hi , been asked a few times to txt 79100 this apparently unlocks a code for gold membership for another person . It doesn’t sound right can you help "

They are scamming you to pay for their site support... will cost you money

By *ugby 123Couple 45 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Hi , been asked a few times to txt 79100 this apparently unlocks a code for gold membership for another person . It doesn’t sound right can you help "

I would report anyone asking for this please

By *r.Grey100Man 45 weeks ago

glasgow

Hi, can’t seem to renew subscription through text message option , no reply from 79100 , any issues ? Thanks

By *usty and BigfootCouple 45 weeks ago

Astley

"Hi, can’t seem to renew subscription through text message option , no reply from 79100 , any issues ? Thanks"

Same here, we just tried to renew and got nothing back. Previous messages with the pin had a website address in them too (I guess the chargeback provider) but that website seems dead too.

By *hedevilwouldblushMan 45 weeks ago

Torrevieja Leeds London

I have paid Epoch ( fab ) £ 40:36 for new membership

My profile says my membership runs out in 2 days ?

Any thoughts

I have the receipt

Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us/upgrade

If you need help with upgrades this is the place to go.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

These are some common reasons text upgrades fail:

* You're not in the UK (text upgrades only work in the UK from a UK SIM) * You don't have sufficient credit if you're on PAYG

* You're not setup to receive adult premium content (contact your mobile network, they can age verify you and sort this)

* Your network has blocked your account from receiving premium contact because of other issues

* You don't have reception

* Your phone inbox is full

By *rcuriouscoupleCouple 45 weeks ago

Brighton

Hi, I could do with some help, we have come across two accounts on another platform that have 100s of pics from here on there, and they are charging for the content !

Please could a Mod PM me so we can discuss details, we’ve reported directly to the sites, but would also like to report to Fab and get some actual feedback rather than the standard reporting feature that gives you no confidence that it’s being looked at.

Many thanks

By *idden Gem69Woman 45 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"Hi, I could do with some help, we have come across two accounts on another platform that have 100s of pics from here on there, and they are charging for the content !

Please could a Mod PM me so we can discuss details, we’ve reported directly to the sites, but would also like to report to Fab and get some actual feedback rather than the standard reporting feature that gives you no confidence that it’s being looked at.

Many thanks

"

What can fab do?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Hi, I could do with some help, we have come across two accounts on another platform that have 100s of pics from here on there, and they are charging for the content !

Many thanks

"

https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ#rightclick

Here is some advice about pic lifting. Obviously if there is someone stealing your pics and putting them on a profile on here or if someone on here has admitted to using the pics on another website then please report and it will be looked into.

You have done the right thing by reporting the pics on the sites you have found them, hopefully they will sort it once investigated

By *eHim321Couple 44 weeks ago

Burry St Edmunds

Hi, we change a messages every so often. We strangely not received a message for at least one month, making it not wotlrth my time to send messages in the first place. I am not sure if I have messed up some settings on just my site is notvworking correctly. Can you help me??

By *ucka39Man 44 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Hi, we change a messages every so often. We strangely not received a message for at least one month, making it not wotlrth my time to send messages in the first place. I am not sure if I have messed up some settings on just my site is notvworking correctly. Can you help me??"

Check your message filters click account and scroll down to the correct box then see which has a tick you could always send yourself a message in case their is a technical issue to test

» Add a new message to this topic