FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > no email notifications

no email notifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikerguylondon OP   Man 47 weeks ago

NW Kent

Checked junk and nothing in there, setting for notifications is turned on, but I get no notification emails when I get sent a message on the site, winks etc.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliette500Woman 47 weeks ago

Hull

Mine works fine, have you more than one email address? Are you checking the right one?

By *ikerguylondon OP   Man 47 weeks ago

NW Kent

It's worked before and yes is the correct account that I'm checking. At times it seems the notifications come through quicker than other times so I wonder if they periodically have to give it a bit of a kick to get things running but at the moment it's not jus a 20 min delay they don't come through at all.

Thanks for the thought though.

By *aymicCouple 46 weeks ago

Cambridge

We are having exactly the same problem no messages, winks,friend requests. Have tried all our settings even tried to reregister our email address

By *ikerguylondon OP   Man 46 weeks ago

NW Kent

I see you have site supporter status so it's not that it's been made a site supporter only feature then.

I did have it in the past where I got them for some people but not others but that seems like some peoples usernames tripped a spam filter, I whitelisted the address which fixed that though. Ive hat it in the past where a heap of messages notifications came at once like they got stuck in the system and then errupted so I thing there is something that bogs dowm, falls over and then gets reset.

Tired contacting admins via the form too but still seems down.

By *eroLondonMan 41 weeks ago

Mayfair

Email notifications haven't been working for me for a few days.

By *ucka39Man 41 weeks ago

Newcastle

Try uninstall and reinstall the email app too reboot it

Technically you're supposed to uninstall and reinstall apps in general as they get glitches after each update they receive and stop running smoothly

Mayfair

"Try uninstall and reinstall the email app too reboot it

Technically you're supposed to uninstall and reinstall apps in general as they get glitches after each update they receive and stop running smoothly "

No, it's a Fab issue. Why? Because emails from everyone/everywhere else are coming through fine.

By *ucka39Man 41 weeks ago

Newcastle

Technically you're supposed to uninstall and reinstall apps in general as they get glitches after each update they receive and stop running smoothly

No, it's a Fab issue. Why? Because emails from everyone/everywhere else are coming through fine."

Do other emails go via a browser ie notification nope they're just email

Mayfair

No, it's a Fab issue. Why? Because emails from everyone/everywhere else are coming through fine.

Do other emails go via a browser ie notification nope they're just email "

This is not a browser notification issue. Fab servers sent outward bound SMTP relay messages (or whatever mail protocol they are enjoying).

» Add a new message to this topic