FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Blocked

Blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issnotaknickerdropper OP   Woman 48 weeks ago

M.K

Hi,

Pls help,

if I have blocked someone, are they still able to see when im online and are they able to see my pics?

TIA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andB14Couple 48 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

No. If you went into your block list you can see if there online if you blocked, but no they won’t be able to see you or your pictures.

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 02/07/23 19:00:08]

By *ripodius WillyusMan 48 weeks ago

Colne

"No. If you went into your block list you can see if there online if you blocked, but no they won’t be able to see you or your pictures. "

Actually incorrect for years I have reporting this to site admin/owners.

If you block someone and they recall your age and rough location and gender.

You can be found by blocked person using basic search option using filters on it.

Name search does not work.

Pick age say 20 to 22 female lives within say 20 mile away.

List will show up and then scroll till you see the profile.

Bear in mind profile pic is small. They can see basic info. Status and profile pic and if online.

A block is not a complete block

By *amantha_JadeWoman 48 weeks ago

Newcastle

They can see your profile pic, status and forum posts. I’m not sure if they can see when you’re online. I’ve just checked my block list and I can see when those who I’ve blocked were last online. In my opinion, a block should mean a block of everything and it’s one of the things I wish Fab would change the most

By *ucka39Man 48 weeks ago

Newcastle

"They can see your profile pic, status and forum posts. I’m not sure if they can see when you’re online. I’ve just checked my block list and I can see when those who I’ve blocked were last online. In my opinion, a block should mean a block of everything and it’s one of the things I wish Fab would change the most "

You're missing what the op has said.... If she has blocked them they don't see anything

By *amantha_JadeWoman 48 weeks ago

Newcastle

"They can see your profile pic, status and forum posts. I’m not sure if they can see when you’re online. I’ve just checked my block list and I can see when those who I’ve blocked were last online. In my opinion, a block should mean a block of everything and it’s one of the things I wish Fab would change the most

You're missing what the op has said.... If she has blocked them they don't see anything"

Hey, I understand what the op means. They can still see profile pic and forum posts. If they were to also block the op, they would be able to see her status updates by looking via their block list.

» Add a new message to this topic