FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Admin

Admin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    46 weeks ago

We have just realised we have set up our profile as a MM couple. We are a MF couple, as our profile and verification pic will show, can this be changed?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple 46 weeks ago

Chippenham

"We have just realised we have set up our profile as a MM couple. We are a MF couple, as our profile and verification pic will show, can this be changed? "

Message Admin from the contact button at the bottom of your profile. I'm sure they'll help.

"We have just realised we have set up our profile as a MM couple. We are a MF couple, as our profile and verification pic will show, can this be changed?

Message Admin from the contact button at the bottom of your profile. I'm sure they'll help. "

Thanks, we have done that also, but it did say it wasn't monitored, and they might not get round to all messages, fingers crossed!

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

You’re now showing as a MF couple

"You’re now showing as a MF couple "

Perfect!! Thanks for everyone's help!

By *ree051970Woman 46 weeks ago

greystones

Hi Admin, my boyfriend single profile Bpitt seems to be blocked, he is not able to send mensages or winks and they dont showed as delivered, can you please check his profile and fix it please?

He has been trying to message you but the system does not allowing him to deliver the message, thanks x

By *uliette500Woman 45 weeks ago

Hull

"Hi Admin, my boyfriend single profile Bpitt seems to be blocked, he is not able to send mensages or winks and they dont showed as delivered, can you please check his profile and fix it please?

He has been trying to message you but the system does not allowing him to deliver the message, thanks x"

Admin do not respond to forum posts requesting help.

The only way is via messaging admin from the profile that is having the issues.

By *ucka39Man 45 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Hi Admin, my boyfriend single profile Bpitt seems to be blocked, he is not able to send mensages or winks and they dont showed as delivered, can you please check his profile and fix it please?

He has been trying to message you but the system does not allowing him to deliver the message, thanks x"

Hi

Tell him to use the contact us at the bottom of his profile and choose admin

By *entle_lover_xMan 45 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

He has been trying to message you but the system does not allowing him to deliver the message, thanks x

Hi

Tell him to use the contact us at the bottom of his profile and choose admin "

Indeed please tell him to contact Admin to investigate.

By *ugby 123Couple 45 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

He will need to log out of the profile to send a message to Admin and mention his uername

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners