FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Friend still not verified?

Friend still not verified?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    46 weeks ago

Hi

A friend registered with FAB the other day and uploaded all her profile info and then put on a photo to verify herself...it said it'll take an hour but that was Sunday evening and still nothing. Her account isn't coming up when I search her and she can't get onto her account. She doesn't know what to do? Can you help please? Her username is PrettyLittleSub92

Thanks

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ucka39Man 46 weeks ago

Newcastle

"

Hi

A friend registered with FAB the other day and uploaded all her profile info and then put on a photo to verify herself...it said it'll take an hour but that was Sunday evening and still nothing. Her account isn't coming up when I search her and she can't get onto her account. She doesn't know what to do? Can you help please? Her username is PrettyLittleSub92

Thanks "

Hi op

Has she been banned, she could contact the site via email

By (user no longer on site) OP    46 weeks ago

Hi no she can't have been banned as it was a brand new account she set up. I tried emailing them on her behalf as she can't as no account but that was days ago and no reply

By *ucka39Man 46 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Hi no she can't have been banned as it was a brand new account she set up. I tried emailing them on her behalf as she can't as no account but that was days ago and no reply "

Hi

It seems like it's been removed as I can't see it either their is I think an email she could use on the login page it has to be done by then as it's their account

By (user no longer on site) OP    45 weeks ago

Hi she said she has emailed twice and no response she's literally stuck not sure what to do as she can't get hold of anyone at all?

By *ugby 123Couple 45 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Tell her to log out then do it mentioning her username