FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Charged twice for SMS subscription.

Charged twice for SMS subscription.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usty and Bigfoot OP   Couple 46 weeks ago

Astley

Hey I'm not sure who to find for help with this one. Last month we tried to renew, sent the text but received no code. There was a thread then about the service not working, and was said that if we will only be charged if we receive the follow up message with the code, that never happened and thought nothing of it. We then tried to renew a week later, and that worked fine (we got the code) and renewed.

However, checking out phone bill, it looks like we were still charged for the first attempt at trying to renew even though we didn't get a code back. What or who do we need to get in touch with to either get that code we didn't get resent (so we can just bolt the extra days on to the current run) or get it refunded?

Cheers!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

I'm interested in this thread as I've tried to renew by sms yesterday, been billed by my service provider (three), but no code received as of yet. I've previously renewed using upper case characters (SWING) as per the instructions, but realised that this time I used lower case (Swing). Could this be the problem? I'm reluctant to re-try sending the text without knowing what went wrong! Maybe I should wait a bit longer?

By *entle_lover_xMan 46 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"Hey I'm not sure who to find for help with this one. Last month we tried to renew, sent the text but received no code. There was a thread then about the service not working, and was said that if we will only be charged if we receive the follow up message with the code, that never happened and thought nothing of it. We then tried to renew a week later, and that worked fine (we got the code) and renewed.

However, checking out phone bill, it looks like we were still charged for the first attempt at trying to renew even though we didn't get a code back. What or who do we need to get in touch with to either get that code we didn't get resent (so we can just bolt the extra days on to the current run) or get it refunded?

Cheers!"

That sounds odd. You need to submit a query to Admin with your details for them to investigate.

https://www.fabswingers.com/supporters/contact

By *entle_lover_xMan 46 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"I'm interested in this thread as I've tried to renew by sms yesterday, been billed by my service provider (three), but no code received as of yet. I've previously renewed using upper case characters (SWING) as per the instructions, but realised that this time I used lower case (Swing). Could this be the problem? I'm reluctant to re-try sending the text without knowing what went wrong! Maybe I should wait a bit longer? "

I don't think upper or lower case makes a difference. Given that you have already been billed please submit a query via the contact form:

https://www.fabswingers.com/supporters/contact

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Thanks for that advice

I have submitted a query on the link you provided. I will have to see if it gets resolved!

Stan.

By *ucka39Man 46 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Thanks for that advice

I have submitted a query on the link you provided. I will have to see if it gets resolved!

Stan."

Just be patient

» Add a new message to this topic