FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Withdrawing user report

Withdrawing user report

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    46 weeks ago

A few days ago I reported a user for not showing up for a planned meet, and for not communicating about it. She since contacted me by other means and gave a good reason for what happened so I would like to withdraw the report and unblock her.

I don’t see a way to do this! She’s not in my block list so I presume this has to be done by a site admin.

Help appreciated!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *idden Gem69Woman 46 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

You need to contact admin direct

By (user no longer on site) OP    46 weeks ago

"You need to contact admin direct"

Cheers. I have done but after sending the message it looked like it might not get looked at - the “can’t respond to every message, thanks for the feedback” text.

I’ll give it a few days and try again.

By *aribbean King 1985Man 45 weeks ago

South West London

I reported someone for not showing up yesterday after I gave her half the money to book a hotel. Tried ringing her and messaging on here phone but her Phone is off and tried messaging her on her on here too with no reply after she logged on here too so have every right to report her

By (user no longer on site) OP    45 weeks ago

"I reported someone for not showing up yesterday after I gave her half the money to book a hotel. Tried ringing her and messaging on here phone but her Phone is off and tried messaging her on her on here too with no reply after she logged on here too so have every right to report her"

Good for you, but that’s irrelevant to my situation.

By *ugby 123Couple 45 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If the report wasn't verified then nothing will happen to the profile anyway so I wouldn't worry about it

By *aribbean King 1985Man 45 weeks ago

South West London

So will you be arranging to see her again since she had a reason for not meeting you?