FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Photo content

Photo content

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *k1_couple OP   Couple 44 weeks ago

craigshill

We have received a message today from site admin advising that we recently uploaded a photo which had others in it (non sexual). The message said that while they understand when uploading a picture the wrong picture might have been used but that should we do it again we will be permanently banned. Neither me or my partner have uploaded a photo recently and there seems no direct way to get in contact with the site. We have used the feedback option to ask when the photo was uploaded as we are worried our account is compromised but it said they don't reply to feedback. We have changed our account password just in case but are concerned now.

Does anyone have any suggestions? The photo doesn't show on our list as rejected so we can't even say what it was or who was in it. We are sure it wasn't us that uploaded it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 44 weeks ago

Newcastle

"We have received a message today from site admin advising that we recently uploaded a photo which had others in it (non sexual). The message said that while they understand when uploading a picture the wrong picture might have been used but that should we do it again we will be permanently banned. Neither me or my partner have uploaded a photo recently and there seems no direct way to get in contact with the site. We have used the feedback option to ask when the photo was uploaded as we are worried our account is compromised but it said they don't reply to feedback. We have changed our account password just in case but are concerned now.

Does anyone have any suggestions? The photo doesn't show on our list as rejected so we can't even say what it was or who was in it. We are sure it wasn't us that uploaded it. "

Hi op

You could try this for a review of the situation and maybe get a clearer picture. Either way in case was a mistake.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us

craigshill

Yeah we have done that but it says while they read all feedback they don't respond directly

Newcastle

"Yeah we have done that but it says while they read all feedback they don't respond directly "

At times they do but at time's don't. as they do get extremely busy can be difficult to respond to everyone. But no harm in trying as you've mentioned that you didn't upload any ...

By *icecouple561Couple 44 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Is it possible that it was a picture that had been in your gallery for some time? Did any of your photos have crowds in the background, a t.v. screen with identifiable faces or photos with other people in them?

craigshill

That's what I thought, I thought maybe lana had tried to upload one and picked the wrong pick. But I checked with her and she hasn't uploaded any since our last public pic on 30/07/23. Before that it was 23/07/23. She said she hasn't uploaded anything else. The message just says "you recently uploaded". Unfortunately it doesn't say when.

We are both certain that we didn't upload anything as we are careful about the pics we upload and never include family in them. So we are pretty worried now. We have changed our password and submitted a contact us form so maybe we will get a reply.

By *icecouple561Couple 44 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

As far as I'm aware even rejected photos remain in your gallery unless you delete them personally.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman 44 weeks ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

While the message may say 'recently uploaded' you will need to check your gallery and find the pic that states it was rejected, then check the background to see if there is a child in it. It could be a pic taken on the street or beach, an image with your TV or one of your kids pics on the wall etc.

craigshill

Thanks both you were 100% correct. It wasn't a recent pic and after going through all our pics it was a pic we uploaded in 2019 which we had taken in our livingroom just the two of us but in the background on the wall was a framed picture of our family (not really clearly). Was actually the first pic we uploaded to fab.

Really appreciate the replies as we were pretty worried but glad we know now.

Newcastle

"Thanks both you were 100% correct. It wasn't a recent pic and after going through all our pics it was a pic we uploaded in 2019 which we had taken in our livingroom just the two of us but in the background on the wall was a framed picture of our family (not really clearly). Was actually the first pic we uploaded to fab.

Really appreciate the replies as we were pretty worried but glad we know now."

Mystery has been solved that's wonderful

» Add a new message to this topic