FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Videos - size and best display format

Videos - size and best display format

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wingteamdelta OP   Couple 43 weeks ago

Leeds

Hi guys, does anyone know in detail about the video formats, size and information which the site allows to be posted? We’ve got a video we are trying to upload but despite approval it doesn’t seem to work when I attach to a message. We get an ‘video no longer available’ notification despite it being there! Any help or advice appreciated x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *torm in a G cupWoman 43 weeks ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

"Hi guys, does anyone know in detail about the video formats, size and information which the site allows to be posted? We’ve got a video we are trying to upload but despite approval it doesn’t seem to work when I attach to a message. We get an ‘video no longer available’ notification despite it being there! Any help or advice appreciated x"

I had this problem too a week or so ago.

You cannot view videos you have attached to a message, but the recipient can was the answer I was given.

Hope this helps.

By *wingteamdelta OP   Couple 43 weeks ago

Leeds

Already tried this by messaging ourselves. Same problem - video no longer available. So it seems likely there is a problem either with the size or format?!

By *uliette500Woman 43 weeks ago

Hull

It says this whenever you send a video, you can't watch it yourself from the message but the person you have sent it to should be able to.

Are they saying they can't play it too?

» Add a new message to this topic