FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > true or false account ?

true or false account ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouloute OP   Couple 40 weeks ago

Meet Anywhere in the UK

Hi, can anybody let us know if you must be a supporter to be able to message. We are in touch with a profile that is not a supporter (I mean you have to pay).. so this is making us think its a false profile.. Are we right ? and how can this is possible !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 40 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Hi, can anybody let us know if you must be a supporter to be able to message. We are in touch with a profile that is not a supporter (I mean you have to pay).. so this is making us think its a false profile.. Are we right ? and how can this is possible !!"

Hi op

A standard account has limited message per day and a site supporter could say doesn't run out

By *uliette500Woman 40 weeks ago

Hull

All profiles can send messages, you don't need to be a supporter.

Meet Anywhere in the UK

ok thank you

Meet Anywhere in the UK

Thanks .

By *iss DevilWoman 40 weeks ago

Bedford

All profiles can message. However, in your privacy settings, you can choose that you can't be messaged by a non site supporter. I have it on mine as it s out at least some fantasists and dreamers.

By *ugby 123Couple 40 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Hi op

A standard account has limited message per day and a site supporter could say doesn't run out "

This isn't quite correct

To the OP, everyone can send mail for free, there is a daily limit to how many you can send but most people will never reach it

The limit for a person paying SS will be higher than a non SS but they can still run out if they yak too much

Some people only accept mails from a person who has SS, maybe the profile means that?

By *ucka39Man 40 weeks ago

Newcastle

"

Hi op

A standard account has limited message per day and a site supporter could say doesn't run out

This isn't quite correct

To the OP, everyone can send mail for free, there is a daily limit to how many you can send but most people will never reach it

The limit for a person paying SS will be higher than a non SS but they can still run out if they yak too much

Some people only accept mails from a person who has SS, maybe the profile means that?"

This is what I was meaning to say can be misunderstood

Thank you for putting it more clearly x

Meet Anywhere in the UK

Thanks all for your messages... much appreciated.

» Add a new message to this topic