FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Discrimination

Discrimination

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    40 weeks ago

I can't see how to contact admin or mods but I've paid money to use this site and we have absolutely no interest in meeting people who have had the COVID vaccine but all my posts are getting removed? I'm not the only one either there's a lot of us. What happened to my body my choice? Someone contact me please

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 40 weeks ago

Reading

Admin won’t contact you. If you scroll to the bottom of the home page you’ll see a Contact button.

"Admin won’t contact you. If you scroll to the bottom of the home page you’ll see a Contact button. "

Thank you I just sent a message xx

By *ischiefManaged69Couple 40 weeks ago

Preston

"I can't see how to contact admin or mods but I've paid money to use this site and we have absolutely no interest in meeting people who have had the COVID vaccine but all my posts are getting removed? I'm not the only one either there's a lot of us. What happened to my body my choice? Someone contact me please "

Contour that no the posts are removed because of your preference, or for another reason that infringes the site rules?

Usually posts being removed are because the posts themselves have become hostile or inflammatory. You haven't been banned from posting so its not likely to be about the subject of the post.

"I can't see how to contact admin or mods but I've paid money to use this site and we have absolutely no interest in meeting people who have had the COVID vaccine but all my posts are getting removed? I'm not the only one either there's a lot of us. What happened to my body my choice? Someone contact me please

Contour that no the posts are removed because of your preference, or for another reason that infringes the site rules?

Usually posts being removed are because the posts themselves have become hostile or inflammatory. You haven't been banned from posting so its not likely to be about the subject of the post."

I just wish they would leave one up and deal with the abusive people instead. I just had one removed instantly after I posted it x

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

Just put that up on your profile most will see that and thats the end of it. Karen

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 40 weeks ago

Reading

"Just put that up on your profile most will see that and thats the end of it. Karen"

Yep, this exactly.

By *icecouple561Couple 40 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If you post encouraging people to leave the site then it will be removed.

By *icecouple561Couple 40 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact-us

Here is the link to contact admin