FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Why administrators don’t help?

Why administrators don’t help?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rank21 OP   Man 40 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

Im sick and tired of been let down after arrenged meeting up, travel many miles and the b——res block you and all you get is the admins say I should block them!!! Lol how if they block you first you can’t even see the old messages I had it after 10 years plus’s here it’s time to stop promoting this site

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

What do you hope for?

What do you want the admin to do?

By *ustBoWoman 40 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Im sick and tired of been let down after arrenged meeting up, travel many miles and the b——res block you and all you get is the admins say I should block them!!! Lol how if they block you first you can’t even see the old messages I had it after 10 years plus’s here it’s time to stop promoting this site "

If messages are gone there haven't blocked you because if they did you could still see the messages. If you can't then they have left the site. Admin can do nothing about that.

By *idden Gem69Woman 40 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

You pick these people to meet its not admins fault you pick the wrong ones, if it keeps happening then maybe change the way you vet people

By *iewMan 40 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Im sick and tired of been let down after arrenged meeting up, travel many miles and the b——res block you and all you get is the admins say I should block them!!! Lol how if they block you first you can’t even see the old messages I had it after 10 years plus’s here it’s time to stop promoting this site "

You can still report them from their message to you, even if they block. If the message isn't there, they probably have left the site.

You should report them and allow Admin a chance to deal