FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Change to single profile

Change to single profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teph_uk OP   TV/TS 38 weeks ago

Bedford

Hi x

How do I change my profile so my wife is no longer listed? I'm Steph, my wife is listed as Skip on my profile. Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthyorkypairCouple 38 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

Contact Admin only they can change it but your photo verified as a couple so they maybe will not

By *uffolkcouple-bi onlyCouple 38 weeks ago

west suffolk

"Contact Admin only they can change it but your photo verified as a couple so they maybe will not "

Admin have changed our profile from a couple to single male for no reason and we were photo verified

By *ucka39Man 38 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Contact Admin only they can change it but your photo verified as a couple so they maybe will not

Admin have changed our profile from a couple to single male for no reason and we were photo verified "

Hi

I'm guessing by reading your bio it seems like the Mr is the only one playing whilst the Mrs may watch and clearly states it's more about the male then as a couple's play or taking any part

By *uffolkcouple-bi onlyCouple 38 weeks ago

west suffolk

"Contact Admin only they can change it but your photo verified as a couple so they maybe will not

Admin have changed our profile from a couple to single male for no reason and we were photo verified

Hi

I'm guessing by reading your bio it seems like the Mr is the only one playing whilst the Mrs may watch and clearly states it's more about the male then as a couple's play or taking any part "

I’ll answer your question by asking one. Is there a minimum that the female has to do for us to be a couple?

The admin in fabguys (same owners) said we couldn’t put forward a meet like we are offering to do, because there is a female involved and told us to go on swingers. We go on swingers and we’re told we are a single male. If that’s the case it should fine on fabguys?

There’s cuck couples on here where the man isn’t involved in the action and just watches, so I take it they should have single female profiles?

There’s people on here doing all sorts of stuff. Surely the deciding factor of if you’re a couple or not is if there are two of you, not what you get up to?

I think it’s going to be easier to just delete this profile and make a new one. But in the mean time, report all the other couples profiles where there are not both having sex

By *ucka39Man 37 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hi

I'm guessing by reading your bio it seems like the Mr is the only one playing whilst the Mrs may watch and clearly states it's more about the male then as a couple's play or taking any part

I’ll answer your question by asking one. Is there a minimum that the female has to do for us to be a couple?

The admin in fabguys (same owners) said we couldn’t put forward a meet like we are offering to do, because there is a female involved and told us to go on swingers. We go on swingers and we’re told we are a single male. If that’s the case it should fine on fabguys?

There’s cuck couples on here where the man isn’t involved in the action and just watches, so I take it they should have single female profiles?

There’s people on here doing all sorts of stuff. Surely the deciding factor of if you’re a couple or not is if there are two of you, not what you get up to?

I think it’s going to be easier to just delete this profile and make a new one. But in the mean time, report all the other couples profiles where there are not both having sex"

Here's a link for admin for assistance request a review

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us

By *uffolkcouple-bi onlyCouple 37 weeks ago

west suffolk

Hi

I think it’s going to be easier to just delete this profile and make a new one. But in the mean time, report all the other couples profiles where there are not both having sex

Here's a link for admin for assistance request a review

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us"

We have already done that

By *ugby 123Couple 37 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Hi

"

I would say your profile would be a MF as your wife is there on the meets so it may have been changed by mistake. If it was a female profile saying they only play when their husband was there then that would be changed to a couples

If you go through the contact link and ask Admin to review for you, they will

By *ugby 123Couple 37 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

PS be patient while waiting for an answer

west suffolk

Have contacted them. Don’t get a reply