FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verification not showing

Verification not showing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ioandPablo OP   Couple 35 weeks ago

Mullingar

Hiya, we left a verification for a guy we met. He said he left one back but it isnt showing up on our profile or in our manage verifications.

I do like webcamming and lots have said they'd leave a verification after but none ever came up...I'd assumed they hadnt.

Is there anything I can do or mod can do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 35 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Hiya, we left a verification for a guy we met. He said he left one back but it isnt showing up on our profile or in our manage verifications.

I do like webcamming and lots have said they'd leave a verification after but none ever came up...I'd assumed they hadnt.

Is there anything I can do or mod can do? "

Hi op

Possibly the guy hasn't left one, and did yourself leave any ?

By *icecouple561Couple 35 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If someone doesn't leave a verification there's nothing admin or a mod can do. It's their choice.

Mullingar

Oh I understand that completely what I'm saying is someone has said they have and it hasnt showed. I was just saying about not knowing for definite for webcam verifications

By *untimes wantedMan 35 weeks ago

can be affected by your filters if its a single guy and you blocked single guys from message etc as far as i know they can't send you a veri

Mullingar

We verified him first and outside of fab hes said he left 2 different veri.. but would that be a possibility with our filters?

By *ucka39Man 35 weeks ago

Newcastle

"We verified him first and outside of fab hes said he left 2 different veri.. but would that be a possibility with our filters? "

If your filters are not looking for single guys I doubt very much he'd be able to leave you a verification

By *uliette500Woman 34 weeks ago

Hull

"We verified him first and outside of fab hes said he left 2 different veri.. but would that be a possibility with our filters? "

Yes, someone outside of your message filters can't verify you.

They can still send it but it won't come through to your profile.

By *bi HaiveMan 34 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"We verified him first and outside of fab hes said he left 2 different veri.. but would that be a possibility with our filters?

Yes, someone outside of your message filters can't verify you.

They can still send it but it won't come through to your profile. "

This.

Have you sent them a message at all? That will get round the filter issue and they can then leave you one, but it will have to be after you've made contact via PM.

By *orny-DJMan 34 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

Makes no difference who verified who first, if your filters wouldn't normally allow him to contact you, his verification won't get through. Is he, for instance, outside your selected age range?

By *ioandPablo OP   Couple 34 weeks ago

Mullingar

Thanks guys, we messaged on fab and after that he was able to leave his veri. Thanks so much guys

By *ondonMagicCouple 33 weeks ago

Durham

We are having the same issue! We’ve been on cam in chat etc and had people verify us but some reason it isn’t showing and we have no idea why!

it’s a mix of couples and singles and I have no idea why it isn’t showing

By *idden Gem69Woman 33 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"We are having the same issue! We’ve been on cam in chat etc and had people verify us but some reason it isn’t showing and we have no idea why!

it’s a mix of couples and singles and I have no idea why it isn’t showing

"

If they are outside ur age filters it wont come through

» Add a new message to this topic