FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Forcing pic veri for couples?

Forcing pic veri for couples?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Ruz OP   Man 34 weeks ago

Leeds

I created a MF couple profile for myself and an interested friend to browse potential couples to meet, however it says we need to pic verify to complete registration. The site becomes completely unusable without one (every page redirects to the registration page), which she's not comfortable with yet. We didn't even message anyone so it's not like it could be a fake spam account.

Half the profiles on this site are unverified by pics and are still up and free to browse and message people, what is this policy that new couples HAVE to upload a verification pic to use the site? It's very unwelcoming and feels intrusive.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *idden Gem69Woman 34 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

I think it's usual if theres been more than one profile made from the same ip address, ive had a few profiles over the years and this last one i needed to photo verify so dont take it personally

The pic doesnt have to be of your faces

By *ucka39Man 34 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hi op

It can happen to anyone at any one point regardless how long they've been on the site I believe it's something new ish that the site has been doing which technically is a great thing as it helps in many ways

By *udeNTw1stedMan 34 weeks ago
Forum Mod

"Hi op

It can happen to anyone at any one point regardless how long they've been on the site I believe it's something new ish that the site has been doing which technically is a great thing as it helps in many ways "

Not new. Been around a while. It's random as far as I know.

By *ucka39Man 34 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Hi op

It can happen to anyone at any one point regardless how long they've been on the site I believe it's something new ish that the site has been doing which technically is a great thing as it helps in many ways

Not new. Been around a while. It's random as far as I know.

"

ish ish not brand new but allllll good

By *ugby 123Couple 34 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It isn't compulsory for all to PV or a random thing but if the site is asking you to PV then you won't be able to use the site until you do