FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Sim Card

Sim Card

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hop6969 OP   Man 25 weeks ago

OXFORD

I am awaiting a new sim card if I am logged in and take it out to change it will I still be logged in

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ylonseeker2023Man 24 weeks ago

Harwich

Not an expert,

But no card active obviously disconnects you from the Internet and as such you cannot be logged in....surely?

If the card is replaced swiftly the Fab website possibly won't react at the same speed and you might appear as logged in.

It's a damn good question though - say you drive through an area with no reception....

It's a shame the tech people from Fab don't look in here and give an answer. Possibly you are actually only displayed as logged out when physically logging out...hmmm, sorry I cannot help.

Ideally one would need to ask someone on the site to observe what happens when you action the card swap.

By *ad_DriverMan 24 weeks ago

Wilds of the Wolds

A sim card swap shouldn't affect your login...

By *ucka39Man 24 weeks ago

Newcastle

"I am awaiting a new sim card if I am logged in and take it out to change it will I still be logged in"

Your answer would be mostly like be, if your cookies are still connected with the site it'll remain logged in as your last connection which wouldn't effect anything else just like taking your battery out of the device or even the SIM card you'd just click on the site history from your browser history as last page

By *ellhungvweMan 24 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Your SIM card has no impact on whether you are logged into Fab - or any other website. You can test it by logging in on mobile data and then switching to WiFi (or vice versa). The site will work as normal.

By *ngermungerMan 24 weeks ago

Surrey

[Removed by poster at 25/11/23 15:36:49]

By *ornucopiaMan 24 weeks ago

Bexley

"A sim card swap shouldn't affect your login..."

It certainly can make a difference if it hasn't had adult content enabled by the network provider.

One of mine has only got mild adult permission. It is ok for dating but not Fab.

I have to ensure which phone I tether my computer to in order to use Fab. Same goes for public Wifi in cafes etc.

» Add a new message to this topic