FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Pasted from user unable to use account.

Pasted from user unable to use account.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    22 weeks ago

Hi I have been having issues with my fabswingers account for the past few days, I am able to log in , browse the site as normal but when I attempt to view my pics they are showing as a blank screen, when I click on an individual image from my images that are showing in ‘recently fabbed ‘ from the updates tab it says ‘image no longer available ‘ also I am able to compose messages ,status updates , forum posts , but when I hit the button to save/send I am taken back to the main menu and messages have not sent or status has not updated . I have no recourse as I’m not even sure if the bug report messages I’m sending are getting through . Please could you look into this as I am a paid site supporter and have no way currently of contacting people I have made arrangements with . I have already tried all steps such as using different browsers , clearing cookies and site data and logging out of all , and restarting my device but no luck in resolving .

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *uliette500Woman 22 weeks ago

Hull

"Hi I have been having issues with my fabswingers account for the past few days, I am able to log in , browse the site as normal but when I attempt to view my pics they are showing as a blank screen, when I click on an individual image from my images that are showing in ‘recently fabbed ‘ from the updates tab it says ‘image no longer available ‘ also I am able to compose messages ,status updates , forum posts , but when I hit the button to save/send I am taken back to the main menu and messages have not sent or status has not updated . I have no recourse as I’m not even sure if the bug report messages I’m sending are getting through . Please could you look into this as I am a paid site supporter and have no way currently of contacting people I have made arrangements with . I have already tried all steps such as using different browsers , clearing cookies and site data and logging out of all , and restarting my device but no luck in resolving ."

Whoever the user is will need to contact admin. If they can't send messages, post on forums or a status it sounds like a ban or a suspension of some sort.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 22 weeks ago

Reading

Sounds like a ban to us

By *icecouple561Couple 22 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us

If they're contacting admin via the above it will be getting through. If after several messages and a period of time the situation hasn't been resolved admin won't be taking any further action.