FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Fake Verification

Fake Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    22 weeks ago

I received a fake verification from someone whom purported that I cammed them. I reported the user as I had never spoken to them before let alone cammed them in any capacity. The verification which said “Very sexy” or something of the like is no longer visible via the verification page however, I’m left with the cam verification in my summary. It states that I cammed someone a few days ago which is not true. Can this be removed?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliette500Woman 22 weeks ago

Hull

"I received a fake verification from someone whom purported that I cammed them. I reported the user as I had never spoken to them before let alone cammed them in any capacity. The verification which said “Very sexy” or something of the like is no longer visible via the verification page however, I’m left with the cam verification in my summary. It states that I cammed someone a few days ago which is not true. Can this be removed? "

You would need to message admin to see if they can remove it for you.

By *dd_soxMan 22 weeks ago

Suffolk

Hide the verification summary

By *ucka39Man 21 weeks ago

Newcastle

"I received a fake verification from someone whom purported that I cammed them. I reported the user as I had never spoken to them before let alone cammed them in any capacity. The verification which said “Very sexy” or something of the like is no longer visible via the verification page however, I’m left with the cam verification in my summary. It states that I cammed someone a few days ago which is not true. Can this be removed? "

Hiya

Here's a link to admin for assistance explaining as much information x

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us

» Add a new message to this topic