FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Timewasters

Timewasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    20 weeks ago

What do people think should be done about timewasters I mean people who agree to meet organise it then either don't answer the phone or messages or say they forgot they were chatting to you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple 20 weeks ago

Midlands

What can be done?

Personally we arrange to meet at a club, if they don't turn up we'll have a good night anyway.

You can report a profile, that's about it.

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple 20 weeks ago

Chippenham

I don't see that anything can be done. But they're damn annoying and unfortunately no one can be trusted anymore. It completely spoils the whole experience, I don't allow myself to get the pre meet excitement until I hear that bell ring

"I don't see that anything can be done. But they're damn annoying and unfortunately no one can be trusted anymore. It completely spoils the whole experience, I don't

allow myself to get the pre meet excitement until I hear that bell ring"

Personally I think if you can prove with screenshots etc and report it to the admin here their account should be blocked for a week to start with

By *ablo minibar123Woman 20 weeks ago

"I don't see that anything can be done. But they're damn annoying and unfortunately no one can be trusted anymore. It completely spoils the whole experience, I don't

allow myself to get the pre meet excitement until I hear that bell ring

Personally I think if you can prove with screenshots etc and report it to the admin here their account should be blocked for a week to start with "

Not sure that would deter them that much. If they are the kind of person who enjoys playing those kind of games, then they will just create a new profile

By *ndrew CareyMan 20 weeks ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

"What do people think should be done about timewasters I mean people who agree to meet organise it then either don't answer the phone or messages or say they forgot they were chatting to you "

Can be frustrating, especially when I first joined the site. I'm better at detecting them now.

Not sure any punishment will be effective as they'll just create new profiles and start again.

By *ealitybitesMan 20 weeks ago

Belfast

allow myself to get the pre meet excitement until I hear that bell ring

Personally I think if you can prove with screenshots etc and report it to the admin here their account should be blocked for a week to start with "

So in other words you want to remove the "changing your mind" option?

By *acavityMan 20 weeks ago

Redditch

"So in other words you want to remove the "changing your mind" option?

"

I don't mind people changing their minds. It's ghosting that is rude. We're all adults, just send a message, saying it's not going to happen.

When people go silent at the last minute.

By *rozac_fairyCouple 20 weeks ago

Tamworth

"What do people think should be done about timewasters I mean people who agree to meet organise it then either don't answer the phone or messages or say they forgot they were chatting to you "

I think what should be done is you accept it and move on tbh.

No but at least any person should do is have a bit of manners and respect and let you know they have changed their minds a simple text is not much to ask instead of having ppl drive some distance to nothing

"What do people think should be done about timewasters I mean people who agree to meet organise it then either don't answer the phone or messages or say they forgot they were chatting to you

I think what should be done is you accept it and move on tbh. "

Just sayin it's wrong and to waste ppl time if you have nothing good to say just keep quiet

By (user no longer on site) 20 weeks ago

Here or dating sites it's the same,always get them

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

"What do people think should be done about timewasters I mean people who agree to meet organise it then either don't answer the phone or messages or say they forgot they were chatting to you

I think what should be done is you accept it and move on tbh.

Just sayin it's wrong and to waste ppl time if you have nothing good to say just keep quiet "

How about you show sone of the manners and respect you just mentioned and don’t be rude to people in the forums?

By *rs Filth and Mr PureCouple 19 weeks ago

west midlands

Too many time wasters destroying this site.

I'm feed up of people taking the pleasure outta this site with no come back at all.

Can we please have a way off black listing time wasters for all site users to see.

Maybe just a X that appears on their profile. The more Xs the more people they have let down and people know to avoid them.

This way not 1 person can damage a members rep as your would only be able to leave a single negative strike but if they let several people down in a 12 month period user would know to avoid them.

Admin please look at doing something like this as after the last few months I have started using different means to arranged meets.

By *ild-mWoman 18 weeks ago

colne

I've been messed about with timewasters. Drove over 30 minutes to meet someone for them not to turn up, I see the point with the X, but a lot of women get reported on here, if they just say politely there not interested, would this give those people the opportunity to put an X on your account because your not interested, could cause more upset I think.

By *allGentMidlandsMan 18 weeks ago

Dudley

"Too many time wasters destroying this site.

I'm feed up of people taking the pleasure outta this site with no come back at all.

Can we please have a way off black listing time wasters for all site users to see.

Maybe just a X that appears on their profile. The more Xs the more people they have let down and people know to avoid them.

This way not 1 person can damage a members rep as your would only be able to leave a single negative strike but if they let several people down in a 12 month period user would know to avoid them.

Admin please look at doing something like this as after the last few months I have started using different means to arranged meets. "

Yes! This would be great.

By *ndyjaneCouple 16 weeks ago

Wigan

No not at all.

Changing your mind is absolutely fine. Manners dictate that if that’s the case you WOULD TELL THE PERSON concerned. Not just ghost them.

By *ouise 555Woman 16 weeks ago

dorchester

This happened to me was a 2nd meeting i turned up he didn't and hasn't even looked at the messages i sent he seemed so keen as well, possibly only for the veri but could have said didn't want to meet again x please no inboxes x

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

This site is full of them

By *arley QuimWoman 16 weeks ago

Somewhere

If someone changes their mind I'd rather they did that than meet someone whose not keen to be there

By *taffsnewtwoCouple 16 weeks ago

Staffordshire

"If someone changes their mind I'd rather they did that than meet someone whose not keen to be there "

Agree, but sending a message to say they have changed their mind is preferable to leave people sitting in a cafe or pub on their own waiting.

By *entle_lover_xMan 16 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"Too many time wasters destroying this site.

Admin please look at doing something like this as after the last few months I have started using different means to arranged meets. "

I've got 100 friends as I'm a social butterfly. I'll get a few of my friends to give you an X as we met and I didn't like you. You will then complain to admin that you didn't meet all these people or didn't agree to meet and then admin has a big job sifting through and trying to decide what is genuine and what isn't. Or perhaps we did meet and we just want to be malicious so give you an X saying we didn't and you then complain to admin that you really did meet and are not a timewaster - if was just that the person who gave you the X behaved badly.

How much extra would you pay to staff such a function or is it just a free for all?

Great Dunmow

"If someone changes their mind I'd rather they did that than meet someone whose not keen to be there

Agree, but sending a message to say they have changed their mind is preferable to leave people sitting in a cafe or pub on their own waiting. "

Yep that is just plain rude. Sadly it will never change. Very rarely happens to me now. After years of this place think I'm better at spotting people who might do this and also quicker at cutting losses and not spending time with people who might be flakey.

By *lizabethhotCouple 16 weeks ago

Norton

We have been let down.. stood up 20+ times over years and in with that 6 hotels gone to waste at out expence .. we won't book no more .. its give us a fuck you attitude .. any meets its on our terms or they can simply fook off ..

By *xposedInTheMaleMan 16 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

Why do so many people think that it's someone else's job to make everything perfect in life for them?

Some people are dicks. Always been true, always will be true. So get over it, and treat it as a learning experience.

The mods have more than enough to do. Well unless you're proposing to pay them to look into it.

Norton

We once arranged to meet a 24 yr old stunning female in pontefract .. arrived and parked on cobbled street out side train stn .. message came through saying that she was just getting her Baby to sleep .. we just looked at each other n laughed .. 10 mins later another message saying her boyfriend had come home early and would like to come meet us .. by this time we're giggling .. yes send him we said .. 15 mins later wife seen some thing moved I bushes near to train stn ,, out walked a guy with a long Mac on .. by this time we're Rolling about car in a fit of laughter .. he x wanked past car 2..3 times .. we set of n stopped car and asked how he was doing . We took one look at him and his big fucking chin .. got back home n did a searchon single guys, around 50 .. BANG .. there he was the sad fuck . Left him a few weeks and wife (me really) invited him over to ours in Skipton as I (she) was alone .. he got train..bus taxi to ours in Skipton... or fit fuck sake we don't live in Skipton. He messaged when he got back n home screaming at us .. then had cheek to report us to admin . We told em why we did it n no action was taken

Bloody fruit loops done of em on here

Great Dunmow

"We once arranged to meet a 24 yr old stunning female in pontefract .. arrived and parked on cobbled street out side train stn .. message came through saying that she was just getting her Baby to sleep .. we just looked at each other n laughed .. 10 mins later another message saying her boyfriend had come home early and would like to come meet us .. by this time we're giggling .. yes send him we said .. 15 mins later wife seen some thing moved I bushes near to train stn ,, out walked a guy with a long Mac on .. by this time we're Rolling about car in a fit of laughter .. he x wanked past car 2..3 times .. we set of n stopped car and asked how he was doing . We took one look at him and his big fucking chin .. got back home n did a searchon single guys, around 50 .. BANG .. there he was the sad fuck . Left him a few weeks and wife (me really) invited him over to ours in Skipton as I (she) was alone .. he got train..bus taxi to ours in Skipton... or fit fuck sake we don't live in Skipton. He messaged when he got back n home screaming at us .. then had cheek to report us to admin . We told em why we did it n no action was taken

Bloody fruit loops done of em on here "

Excellent Your initial mistake was assuming a hot 24 year lady was real mind you. Presumably not verified?

Norton

"We once arranged to meet a 24 yr old stunning female in pontefract .. arrived and parked on cobbled street out side train stn .. message came through saying that she was just getting her Baby to sleep .. we just looked at each other n laughed .. 10 mins later another message saying her boyfriend had come home early and would like to come meet us .. by this time we're giggling .. yes send him we said .. 15 mins later wife seen some thing moved I bushes near to train stn ,, out walked a guy with a long Mac on .. by this time we're Rolling about car in a fit of laughter .. he x wanked past car 2..3 times .. we set of n stopped car and asked how he was doing . We took one look at him and his big fucking chin .. got back home n did a searchon single guys, around 50 .. BANG .. there he was the sad fuck . Left him a few weeks and wife (me really) invited him over to ours in Skipton as I (she) was alone .. he got train..bus taxi to ours in Skipton... or fit fuck sake we don't live in Skipton. He messaged when he got back n home screaming at us .. then had cheek to report us to admin . We told em why we did it n no action was taken

Bloody fruit loops done of em on here

Excellent Your initial mistake was assuming a hot 24 year lady was real mind you. Presumably not verified? "

Don't think she was .. still get let down of verified folk

» Add a new message to this topic