FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Lost Opportunity

Lost Opportunity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reeble OP   Man 20 weeks ago

Somewhere

New to the site, I had a great conversation in chat with someone a week or so ago, ending with "would you entertain a friend request?" They said they absolutely would. However, it turns out that their age limits not only wouldn't let me invite them to be friends, I couldn't contact them in any way whatsoever. Is there some way around this, or do I just have to wait to see if I see them in the chat again?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliette500Woman 20 weeks ago

Hull

If you have already spoken to them on here the filters wouldn't block you.

If the previous messages are still there but you can't reply then they have deliberately blocked you themselves.

If the previous messages have disappeared and you can't find their profile then the person has left the site.

By *entle_lover_xMan 20 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"If you have already spoken to them on here the filters wouldn't block you.

If the previous messages are still there but you can't reply then they have deliberately blocked you themselves.

If the previous messages have disappeared and you can't find their profile then the person has left the site.

"

I think OP means they chatted in Cam room rather than direct messages. If so OP no way around her filters and you will need to find another chance in chat rooms.

By *reeble OP   Man 20 weeks ago

Somewhere

Thanks much for the replies. Gentle_Lover has it right, we just chatted in the chat rooms, so apparently I'm SOL for now. Ah, well, all part of learning the ropes here.

» Add a new message to this topic