FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Approved pics now rejected. Why?

Approved pics now rejected. Why?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    18 weeks ago

I posted photos of myself in a blazer, boater hat, and yellow tartan mini. Most were just of me posing with only one of showing my genitals. However, I just checked them and they've just been rejected and marked as too rude, along with pics of me in a grey pleated miniskirt (one of those was my profile pic since I joined) and a couple of me in a black and blue plaid dress. They were approved shortly I originally uploaded them, they adhere to the photo rules of this site, so I'm curious as to why they suddenly been rejected and what it is about them that's too rude.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *inky_ragnarCouple 18 weeks ago

Peterborough

Just reupload. We had fotos rejected, then another admin approved them after we re-uploaded

By (user no longer on site) OP    18 weeks ago

"Just reupload. We had fotos rejected, then another admin approved them after we re-uploaded"

Thank you. I'll try again, ta

By *udeNTw1stedMan 18 weeks ago
Forum Mod

The best thing to do is leave them as rejected in your gallery and contact admin and ask them to review.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

It is better you do this rather than try to re upload.

By *heonixrising500Man 18 weeks ago

Barnsley

I show explicit pics only had one reject in 7 years

By *orthyorkypairCouple 18 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

Its not explicit that is the issue its the content, I assume the images were dressed in a way that is AGAINST the pic rules, they can be missed on first modding, but if reported they get remodded and deleted