FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Fake profiles

Fake profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urvy-blue83 OP   Woman 17 weeks ago

Lichfield

I’ve had 2 people messaging me accusing me of messing them around and both have referred to me as Adele or Stacey

Neither is my name and I have never spoken to these men before

I can only assume someone has set up fake profiles and are using my pics

Wtf is wrong with people

I’ve messaged the two guys back, they are reading my messages but not replying to explain themselves

Has anyone else had this and what can i do

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *idden Gem69Woman 17 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

I would just block report and ignore

Lichfield

I’ve reported them

I can’t help but think that the one from today was trying to use this as a way of getting my attention as the last message from him was him trying it on

He was asking for pictures of my feet and hips to prove that the person (his gf) wasn’t me

Really unsettling to be honest - I told him I was more than happy to report to the police if needed and all of a sudden he blocked me lol

Lichfield

I’ve screen shot the whole convo too so just waiting to see if admin do anything

He was even trying to say he took the pics on my profile and that they belonged to his gf

Load of shit as I have the originals on my phone date, time and location stamped to my home address

By *icecouple561Couple 17 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If you've reported the profiles admin will review the report and take appropriate action. You won't be advised of any action they take though.

It sounds to me as if it's someone playing games but you've done the right thing by reporting.

By *icecouple561Couple 17 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports. ******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above). Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported. Admin PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day. Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted: -- Your feedback has been saved. A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning. By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.*****