FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > How long does it take to post on Forums from joining?

How long does it take to post on Forums from joining?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tasia OP   Couple 15 weeks ago

West Bromwich

Asking for a friend.

They joined Fab 9 weeks ago.

They have been photo verified

They have been verified so far by 7 other couples

They are Gold level supporters

They have tried to Contact Admin via the Contact option a number of times but not had a response yet.

Any clues for them please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

"Asking for a friend.

They have tried to Contact Admin via the Contact option a number of times but not had a response yet.

"

I thought it.Normally 14 days

West Bromwich

"Asking for a friend.

I thought it.Normally 14 days "

We thought so too, but obviously in this case its been longer. Just wondered if any other criteria they are failing to achieve?

West Bromwich

and just to add as folks asking me, they've also got a clean record on here, not done anything naughty that I, or they know about.

West Bromwich

and just found another thread with the same issue, where Mod replied that the Block can only be lifted by Admin, indicating a block might be in place, but how can the person clarify this if not getting an answer? They are totally lost with the status quo

Thanks for help so far.

By *orkshirefucktruck1Couple 15 weeks ago

barnsley

Sadly this is how fab works.we havent been able to update our status for over 3 months.countless messages to site owners and mods with not one answer.we dont know what we have done wrong and read all rules.we have posted on forums and get the standard message of fab dont reply and take it as a life ban ect.hope this helps ur friend.maybe an idea to set up a new profile which kinda defeats a ban but no other choice if fab refuse to alter.

West Bromwich

Pretty sure it’s not a ban in place, just unable to post replies etc, thanks though

By *idden Gem69Woman 15 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

They need to contact admin it happened with my account, had to message a few times but they sorted it

West Bromwich

"They need to contact admin it happened with my account, had to message a few times but they sorted it "

OK thats great thanks, I know they're looking in so maybe encouraged a little.

By *ugby 123Couple 15 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Sadly this is how fab works.we havent been able to update our status for over 3 months.countless messages to site owners and mods with not one answer.we dont know what we have done wrong and read all rules.we have posted on forums and get the standard message of fab dont reply and take it as a life ban ect.hope this helps ur friend.maybe an idea to set up a new profile which kinda defeats a ban but no other choice if fab refuse to alter. "

If people use their status to break rules then they get a ban, could be name and shame, having a dig at another user etc

If Admin are going to lift the block they will let people know.

( this has also been answered on the forum )

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"and just found another thread with the same issue, where Mod replied that the Block can only be lifted by Admin, indicating a block might be in place, but how can the person clarify this if not getting an answer? They are totally lost with the status quo

Thanks for help so far. "

The clarification is that they can't post. As other threads mention...If Admin are going to lift a block they will let the person know

By *onicZMan 15 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

When you contact admin, make sure you sign off with your username at the end so they know who it is.

Not sure if that makes a difference

West Bromwich

"and just found another thread with the same issue, where Mod replied that the Block can only be lifted by Admin, indicating a block might be in place, but how can the person clarify this if not getting an answer? They are totally lost with the status quo

Thanks for help so far.

The clarification is that they can't post. As other threads mention...If Admin are going to lift a block they will let the person know"

I kind of get where you're coming from, what you're saying is they've done something wrong, but they have no idea what it was, and what needs apologising for? Anyway, thanks for the clarification. I'll leave this with the couple concerned now.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I diidn't say anyone has done anything wrong to get a forum block. I gave a couple of examples of what could get a person a status block. I am not sure anyone said they need to apologise?

I am not sure it can be explained any differently as the advice on other threads by Mods and helpful posters like on this one.

If anyone has a block on their account for whatever reason...they themselves can ask Admin for a review. They can do that from one of these links.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

If Admin are going to lift the block they will mail the person letting them know.

West Bromwich

"I diidn't say anyone has done anything wrong to get a forum block. I gave a couple of examples of what could get a person a status block. I am not sure anyone said they need to apologise?

I am not sure it can be explained any differently as the advice on other threads by Mods and helpful posters like on this one.

If anyone has a block on their account for whatever reason...they themselves can ask Admin for a review. They can do that from one of these links.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

If Admin are going to lift the block they will mail the person letting them know."

Thank you. Aware the couple concerned have seen this full response and are now taking the relevant action.

» Add a new message to this topic