FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verify me

Verify me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hefs touch OP   Man 16 weeks ago

Manchester

Need help with getting verified would be much appreciated if someone would help me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rozac_fairyCouple 16 weeks ago

Tamworth

Could be worth looking I to whether there are any group socials happening around your area, they can be really great for networking and making friends.

Less pressure than most feel going to a club as a single guy but also abut easier than looking for 121 meets for some.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 16 weeks ago

Central

Verificationss aren't perhaps the golden ticket that you may think they may be. They help to confirm for others that you're who you claim to be and yhave reliability.

You can look for some of us who are local to you and friendly, or find a club or organised social.

In addition to those, just getting friendly with locals should mean that you find some of us who are terrified and can help you along.

By *adCherriesCouple 16 weeks ago

Cheshire/Northwest

"Need help with getting verified would be much appreciated if someone would help me "

If you're in manchester get yourself to cupids. Mingle, chat to a few people and you will get verified. Treat it as a social and if you get to play while there its a bonus

» Add a new message to this topic