FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > How to get verified?

How to get verified?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arlstonio OP   Man 16 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

Hi, I'm new here and struggling to get verified. I've had a photo verified with my face and the fabswingers site name. Is this different from having my profile verified?

Also, can you explain it like I'm naive... But how are we meant to get our cams verified if people won't chat or meet with profiles that aren't verified?

Thanks in advance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman 16 weeks ago

your head

Yes being photo verified is different to being verified by cam or in person. Can't help with the chat room side of things as I don't use them.

By *arlstonio OP   Man 16 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

Hey, thanks very much, it's appreciated. I guess I'd better get my cam on in the chat then!

By *riel13Woman 16 weeks ago

Northampton

Try and find a local group social, they are usually pretty good for a veri or two

By *uddle4uMan 16 weeks ago

Purbeck

"Hey, thanks very much, it's appreciated. I guess I'd better get my cam on in the chat then!"

unfortunately it may not be that easy for a male profile, the site requires males to phsyically meet someone who is verified user.

taken from FAQ's

How do I get verified by other members?

You need to find someone who is already verified and ask them to verify you. If you are a couple or a woman then you can get verified by webcam. An easy way to do this is to go into the chatroom while you are both there, switch your webcam on and ask someone to verify you. If you are a single guy then you need to meet someone.

» Add a new message to this topic