FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Hi all-veries

Hi all-veries

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *o chi fuk OP   Man 16 weeks ago

Plymouth

I'm really confused. So I wanted to verify a meet and so did she. We met on here and are both new so...we have no veries. Because we both have no veries we are not entitled to verify each other? I am totally at a loss to the thinking behind this?

First off I'm a male and have been here before years back but I do not currently have any verications to my name so if I meet 10 lovely women who are brand new (wishful thinking I know) that means I cannot verify them and they can't me? Is this a bug in the site OR more worryingly I have to rely on a verified member to have my first meet with as it were? And more worryingly again, a woman who's here has to do the same? It's beyond stupid and seems very in favour of let's be honest, the dishonest sharks that lurk this site who want to instantly trawl for a new single female.

To add, we are both photo verified and paid subscription accounts.

Many thanks for your help or advice in advance.

Dave

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliette500Woman 16 weeks ago

Hull

This is not a bug and we have all been in the same position.

It is mainly done to stop people setting up new accounts to verify themselves.

The only advice is one of you needs to get verified by someone who already is.

I belive for women it count if its meet of cam verified but for males it has to be a meet.

Also why do you find it worrying? You can just have a social with someone in a public place, you have to have sex to verify someone.

By *uliette500Woman 16 weeks ago

Hull

"This is not a bug and we have all been in the same position.

It is mainly done to stop people setting up new accounts to verify themselves.

The only advice is one of you needs to get verified by someone who already is.

I belive for women it count if its meet of cam verified but for males it has to be a meet.

Also why do you find it worrying? You can just have a social with someone in a public place, you have to have sex to verify someone. "

*** correcting myself from above you DONT have to have sex to verify

By *andi_kinkygramTV/TS 16 weeks ago

Edinburgh

It should be easy to get a webcam verification by going into the chatrooms, and once that is achieved, then you can verify by meeting yourself.

tc

Cx

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 14/02/24 15:57:22]

Edinburgh

It depends upon the type of profile as Juliette mentioned, this is from the faq:

"How do I get verified by other members?

You need to find someone who is already verified and ask them to verify you. If you are a couple or a woman then you can get verified by webcam. An easy way to do this is to go into the chatroom while you are both there, switch your webcam on and ask someone to verify you. If you are a single guy then you need to meet someone."

» Add a new message to this topic