FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Postcode as location

Postcode as location

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emptation6580 OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

playa de ingles

I’m sure this topic has been discussed before so I apologise in advance….

We recently moved to GC and on advice from others changed our local postcode to jersey as it’s the closest to here.

Why is there no option to have your postcode as being at your holiday/ home abroad then your location would also show up as local updates as well as who’s near searches?

We are getting messages from Jersey saying stop posting updates as we are not there but that logic would apply to anywhere we put because we have no option to put our postcode as GC

Any sensible answers would be greatly appreciated

Any stupid / abusive ones will just get ignored and we’ll have another beer in the sunshine!

Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *an DeLyonMan 10 weeks ago

County Durham

"I’m sure this topic has been discussed before so I apologise in advance….

We recently moved to GC and on advice from others changed our local postcode to jersey as it’s the closest to here.

Why is there no option to have your postcode as being at your holiday/ home abroad then your location would also show up as local updates as well as who’s near searches?

We are getting messages from Jersey saying stop posting updates as we are not there but that logic would apply to anywhere we put because we have no option to put our postcode as GC

Any sensible answers would be greatly appreciated

Any stupid / abusive ones will just get ignored and we’ll have another beer in the sunshine!

Xxx"

I thought you would need to change country on your location.

GC is a long way from jersey.

By *emptation6580 OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

playa de ingles

There’s no option to change countries apart from the Channel Islands

By *an DeLyonMan 10 weeks ago

County Durham

"There’s no option to change countries apart from the Channel Islands "

Ah.. right. Not sure how to contact admin to change it for you. I've seen other profiles where they're in Spain but can't reme how they listed themselves.

» Add a new message to this topic