FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Lost messages

Lost messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oy tryer OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

Hi. I logged on today and it appears I've lost messages and chat streams I've had with people. Also my "people looked at you" has not recorded anything from recent. Is this a glitch or is there any way to get these back?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idden Gem69Woman 14 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

If the person who sent them left the site the messages leave too, also alot look at profiles in incognito mode so wont show on whos looked at me or maybe noone has looked

By *oy tryer OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

Hi. Thanks for your message. I had seen that people had looked as I logged in the night before and it was fine. Just today it wasn't. The leaving the site completely makes sense which is a shame as was in the middle of a good conversation lol. Thanks

By *idden Gem69Woman 14 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Sometimes the people look then put their incognito mode on that would take them out ur looked list, or it could just be a glitch

By *tevexixMan 14 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

I been having same or similar problems ...

In my case ive looked back on conversations ive been having just to notice half the convo is gone , like the first initial parts of the conversation also sent photos in message and if the person im sending to isnt online for a day or two i see my photo has gone and i need to send it again ...sent a test photo to friend who saw the photo but in 24 hour it had gone from our messages ....i basically cant send a photo unless there online to see it before it disappears ..which is annoying..as for messages today anything over 4 weeks ago has gone ,but not in all my chat ...is there a time limit to how long messages stay in the conversation??? And why are my photos i send disappearing before they been seen ??? Anyone ?

Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic