FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Replying to post

Replying to post

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickie76XXX OP   Man 13 weeks ago

dartford

This may be just me being an idiot but can someone tell me how when replying to someone’s post in a thread how you do it so my reply appears in their box below their text.

I can only seem to reply as a new post and it then seems unrelated. I know there is a way as I see others do it all the time.

Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ink vixenCouple 13 weeks ago

Medway

"This may be just me being an idiot but can someone tell me how when replying to someone’s post in a thread how you do it so my reply appears in their box below their text.

I can only seem to reply as a new post and it then seems unrelated. I know there is a way as I see others do it all the time.

Thanks in advance. "

There’s a button at the bottom that says “Reply+quote”

By *ickie76XXX OP   Man 13 weeks ago

dartford

"This may be just me being an idiot but can someone tell me how when replying to someone’s post in a thread how you do it so my reply appears in their box below their text.

Thanks in advance.

There’s a button at the bottom that says “Reply+quote”"

Thank you. I had tried that before but it didn’t have the message above it. However this has worked so I think I was right when I said it was me being stupid lol. Thanks though. Much appreciated

» Add a new message to this topic