FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Moderators/site owners please Help, someone using photos

Moderators/site owners please Help, someone using photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    4 weeks ago

Guys I am completely lost. Someone has been using photos of my partner that I have never uploaded before neither has she. We think her ex has sent or is uploading the photos on a fake profile pretending to be a couples profile, I messaged the profile and they deleted their account. Can anyone advise? we have contacted the site by contacting the site owners but it says they read all feedback but dont reply to individual reports, we obviously cant report the account as they have since deleted it. We rung the police and they said to contact the account… any moderators on here or site owners that can help?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ucka39Man 4 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hi op

If your suspicious about an ex and is the only person who may have those photos and he's uploaded them then it's purely a police matter as he's doing it without her consent then the police could check his devices and actions can be taken so I'd file a report and provide enough information to them

By *allySlinkyWoman 4 weeks ago

Leeds

Did you take screenshots of the profile and pics ?

By (user no longer on site) OP    4 weeks ago

Yeah

By *ugby 123Couple 4 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Sadly if they have deleted the account there is not much that can be done. My guess is if they are an ex then being sprung has spooked him and he deleted . If he wanted to cause trouble for your G/F then he would have stayed on.

If they come back, don't mail them this time and report instead please