FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > silver membership

silver membership

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igjunglejim OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

Hi. I see that the £5 option is only on the text message option. Why can't I get the £5 deal using my bank card?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idden Gem69Woman 4 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Think its to do with the costs to the site

By *igjunglejim OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

Ah right. I think it's a bit of a rip off if you can't choose the £5 option. I'm with giffgaff and it doesn't allow me to text to those numbers. Ah well lol

By *idden Gem69Woman 4 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"Ah right. I think it's a bit of a rip off if you can't choose the £5 option. I'm with giffgaff and it doesn't allow me to text to those numbers. Ah well lol"

Call up and get premium numbers allowed or call am sure the phone option is a fiver

By *ucka39Man 4 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Ah right. I think it's a bit of a rip off if you can't choose the £5 option. I'm with giffgaff and it doesn't allow me to text to those numbers. Ah well lol"

Hiya

If you go to the network online you can change the settings allowing you text premium

By *ustagentMan 4 weeks ago

wa14

Wont pay it not worth it

By *uliette500Woman 4 weeks ago

Hull

"Wont pay it not worth it"

Some people like to use the parts of the site you don't get for free. If you don't want to use them then you don't need to pay, that's the good thing about this site, you only pay if you want to.

By *bony and ivoryCouple 4 weeks ago

East Midlands

"Wont pay it not worth it

Some people like to use the parts of the site you don't get for free. If you don't want to use them then you don't need to pay, that's the good thing about this site, you only pay if you want to. "

it’s definitely worth it for us as we like to remove our photos after they have been sent we will always pay it for this feature alone

By *ucka39Man 4 weeks ago

Newcastle

Some people like to use the parts of the site you don't get for free. If you don't want to use them then you don't need to pay, that's the good thing about this site, you only pay if you want to. it’s definitely worth it for us as we like to remove our photos after they have been sent we will always pay it for this feature alone "

Same here, definitely worth the cost unlike most sites plus helps support the site even if you choose not to use all the benefits options are always available

By *tockton GentMan 4 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

£5 isn't a lot to pay, definitely worth getting Silver membership for the additional features. Gold has never appealed to me.

By *revaunanceCouple 4 weeks ago

Exeter

Whilst we respect this posters opinion, it is always worth pointing out that the best value package can get you silver membership for over a year at less then eight pence a day.

By *lack Orchid 0204Man 3 weeks ago

Leeds

I had support passes in the past, I choose not to have them these days the extra features I have no use of such as looked at me etc..others come with various other strings attached that negate the feature

By *ike rotchticklesMan 2 weeks ago

oldham

Ive always had silver ,just been checking my bills...they been taking 5 quid out every month!!!

By *idden Gem69Woman 2 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"Ive always had silver ,just been checking my bills...they been taking 5 quid out every month!!!"

They dont keep your details on record so not sure how thats possible... contact admin from the link on the supporters page

oldham

Thanks,i have done,on every bill it says extra charges 5 quid to 79100..

;(

By *uliette500Woman 2 weeks ago

Hull

"Thanks,i have done,on every bill it says extra charges 5 quid to 79100..

;("

That is the text payment and they just send you a code so you must have been sending the text each month from your phone. It is a £5 payment when you send the text.

By *outhEastPaulMan 2 weeks ago

Thames Ditton surrey

Just pay £12.50 by debit or credit card and get over 5 months

oldham

I only send it when my pass runs out.....i dunno oh well....

By *ugby 123Couple 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Thanks,i have done,on every bill it says extra charges 5 quid to 79100..

;("

You will only be charged if you send for a text, there is no recurring payments for any of the payment methods

By *ugby 123Couple 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Ah right. I think it's a bit of a rip off if you can't choose the £5 option."

You get more days with a card payment, in fact depending on what you choose you end up with a lof more days. There is no rip off, you get what you pay for.

By *awn400Woman 1 week ago

STEVENAGE, Hertfordshire, STEVENAGE

I have payed for the silver membership but still not getting the Features I am supposed to get

By *uliette500Woman 1 week ago

Hull

"I have payed for the silver membership but still not getting the Features I am supposed to get "

You are not showing as a site supporter. How did you pays?

By *atureGuy62Man 1 week ago

DE7

You need to enable premium rate texts for it to work same with any network

By *ornyltlfkrMan 1 week ago

Wolverhampton

Some people like to use the parts of the site you don't get for free. If you don't want to use them then you don't need to pay, that's the good thing about this site, you only pay if you want to. it’s definitely worth it for us as we like to remove our photos after they have been sent we will always pay it for this feature alone "

There is a fault on fab. With an android phone you can just hold your finger on the pic and it gives you the option to download it. This might be the same for apple.

By *lack Orchid 0204Man 1 week ago

Leeds

Some people like to use the parts of the site you don't get for free. If you don't want to use them then you don't need to pay, that's the good thing about this site, you only pay if you want to. it’s definitely worth it for us as we like to remove our photos after they have been sent we will always pay it for this feature alone

There is a fault on fab. With an android phone you can just hold your finger on the pic and it gives you the option to download it. This might be the same for apple.

"

Removing pictures after being sent Is a feature that isn't infallible

folk could Either do that or if folk are that way inclined they could screenshot as well.

By *adyCassandraClonmelTV/TS 6 days ago

woodford h

Yeah, if you are getting site supporter specifically to be able to delete pics after sending, then that itself is a somewhat bad choice, as there are a whole host of ways to save pictures that get sent.

» Add a new message to this topic