FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Blocking groups of people

Blocking groups of people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eptish98 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

willenhall

How do I stop trans, men and mm couple from viewing my profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idden Gem69Woman 4 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

U cant

By *icecouple561Couple 4 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You can't prevent anyone from viewing your profile unless you block them individually. You can use mail filters to prevent people from contacting you

By *ucka39Man 4 weeks ago

Newcastle

You could hide your profile so no body could see or even hide all your photos as friends or private

By *otswoldCurvesWoman 4 weeks ago

Cotswolds

The mail filters are your friend. Use them to stop the people you don't want to message you.

Put just a few public pics up and friends ones and only accept friend pics from those you are interested in.

That's what I do

By *aribbean King 1985Man 4 weeks ago

South West London

The only way to that is to block every single men, trans and mm couples on here, I mean that's time consuming in itself but do it if you have to

By *lack Orchid 0204Man 4 weeks ago

Leeds

Many folk use mode you might not know who has viewed you

By *ophieslutTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Central

Blocking people would potentially reduce the numbers of people who Fab your pics and videos. This lowers the chances of you reaching the most popular sections, which would lower your potential to be seen by many more people who you'd potentially like.

Fab is an open website, so anyone can view your text and pics, unless pics are friends only or private, or you've blocked individual profiles.

Many of us are fairly open to being seen publicly in clubs, etc, so we pretty used to being seen and around people who aren't the type of people we'd have sex with. In any event, most people just aren't going to ever be compatible. We just take a relaxed approach to swinging life and appreciate its inclusive nature. If you can't accept such inclusivity, swinging may not be the most natural fit for you?

» Add a new message to this topic