FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Forum not working

Forum not working

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtyDoughnut OP   Man 3 weeks ago

East Grinstead

My wife has been having issues trying to access the forums, she can read them but anytime she tries to post something it just comes up with a blank screen.

She has tried to contact the admins but has had no response, would someone be able to get in touch to help?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ucka39Man 3 weeks ago

Newcastle

"My wife has been having issues trying to access the forums, she can read them but anytime she tries to post something it just comes up with a blank screen.

She has tried to contact the admins but has had no response, would someone be able to get in touch to help?"

Hiya op

The answer to your question only she would be able to do that via her own profile so admin could check what the issue is

By *irtyDoughnut OP   Man 3 weeks ago

East Grinstead

"My wife has been having issues trying to access the forums, she can read them but anytime she tries to post something it just comes up with a blank screen.

She has tried to contact the admins but has had no response, would someone be able to get in touch to help?

Hiya op

The answer to your question only she would be able to do that via her own profile so admin could check what the issue is "

Yeh she's tried getting in touch but getting no reply was hoping they might see this post and reach out

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman 3 weeks ago

your head

They won't reach out OP. She will have to keep messaging until she gets a reply.