FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Tribute

Tribute

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickdasterdly51 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Lingfield

I did a tribute for a local couple yesterday and would like to send them a photo and video of the result privately. However my uploads are rejected for being a picture of a picture. Whilst this is technically correct the females face is obscured by an emoji and the picture has been slightly enlarged on my tablet so that any fab swingers identification is removed. It just shows a woman standing in lingerie with her face obscured and my penis 'doing the business'. The actual 'money' video is of her backside whilst bending over. I do have a couple of pics of tributes I've done in the past and they were uploaded without problem. Considering there are plenty of other tribute pics on single mens profiles I'm a bit bemused by this, particularly as it's for private use only.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *idden Gem69Woman 2 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Pics of pics arent allowed therefore tribute pics cant be uploaded

By *idden Gem69Woman 2 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Sometimes other pics have been approved wrongly and are usually deleted once found or someome reports them

By *heonixrising500Man 2 weeks ago

Barnsley

Send them in private pics

By *ickdasterdly51 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Lingfield

Thanks for the advice, I never knew that. I've sent the pic by private message but unfortunately I can't do the same with the vid. I'll have to see if they can offer an alternative method of communicating or just keep trying to upload it.

By *ugby 123Couple 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Thanks for the advice, I never knew that. I've sent the pic by private message but unfortunately I can't do the same with the vid. I'll have to see if they can offer an alternative method of communicating or just keep trying to upload it. "

It will keep getting rejected. It is best to send it offsite