FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Photo Verification trouble

Photo Verification trouble

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    3 weeks ago

I wonder if anyone has experience with how long this typically takes? On the verification page it says it usually takes a few minutes, but it's been hours for me. A couple have asked me to get verified for a potential meet this evening so it's fairly urgent.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lack Orchid 0204Man 3 weeks ago

Leeds

"I wonder if anyone has experience with how long this typically takes? On the verification page it says it usually takes a few minutes, but it's been hours for me. A couple have asked me to get verified for a potential meet this evening so it's fairly urgent. "

I think my verification waz about 12 hours,

I'm amazed the couple think another sex would make / impersonate a single guy.

,..makes no sense to me I read of "single guys creating couples accounts" to bypass filters etc

Er... I think they want me to get verified to make sure I am who I say I am with my photos. Nothing to do with another sex impersonating anyone. But thanks for the info.

By *ellinever70Woman 3 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"Er... I think they want me to get verified to make sure I am who I say I am with my photos. Nothing to do with another sex impersonating anyone. But thanks for the info. "

I don't see how that would prove anything

I assume it's because the admins are supposed to cross-reference your verification photo with the photos you've already uploaded. At least that's what it says in the verification section.

By *idden Gem69Woman 3 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Photo verification proves nothing.. be best video calling.

Photo verification depends on time of day and how busy they are, also make sure you have followed the rules can see the name etc clearly

By *ellinever70Woman 3 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"I assume it's because the admins are supposed to cross-reference your verification photo with the photos you've already uploaded. At least that's what it says in the verification section. "

I think you've assumed incorrectly

» Add a new message to this topic