FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Phobic members

Phobic members

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adyCassandraClonmel OP   TV/TS 2 weeks ago

woodford h

So...

I viewed a guy's profile today, as it said he was nearby.

I then got an UNPROMPTED message from him because I viewed his profile, giving me abuse and saying people like me make him cringe.

He has also posted quite abusive and insulting statuses on his profile.

I've reported him, and I know individuals don't get a follow up on reports, but in this circumstance, I think it is warranted.

But he is a site supporter, so I understand it's unlikely anything will happen.

The man is an absolute scumbag, and I'm quite hurt that somebody would send a message like that out of the blue.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ucka39Man 2 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

Sorry to hear that you experienced this I'm not a fan of it either we all bleed the same and all reports do get looked into regardless if anyone is a site supporter no body gets special privileges because of being a site supporter we all still have to follow the rules

Keep your chin up it's not you that has the issue but them/him/her x

woodford h

Yes all reports do get looked into, and site supporter reports are sorta a grey area imo due to the fact that they are paying for the site to remain, it's like banning somebody from a shop the frequent because they called somebody a slur.

I personally believe that phobia and abuse of any kind should not be tolerated on here, and should result in an instant ban, especially in situations like this where he could've just blocked me, but instead felt the need to insult and abuse me first.

By *idden Gem69Woman 2 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"Yes all reports do get looked into, and site supporter reports are sorta a grey area imo due to the fact that they are paying for the site to remain, it's like banning somebody from a shop the frequent because they called somebody a slur.

I personally believe that phobia and abuse of any kind should not be tolerated on here, and should result in an instant ban, especially in situations like this where he could've just blocked me, but instead felt the need to insult and abuse me first."

They already have the money from him so banning him wont change this, a dont think admin will miss a fiver if they ban him if hes broke the rules and been nasty

woodford h

Whilst somewhat true, the site operates on a month to month basis, so next month, they will be relying on people like him to pay to support the site.

Either way, I have just realised I will know if he gets banned or not, as I still have the message in my inbox, and should he get banned, that would change.

Newcastle

"Whilst somewhat true, the site operates on a month to month basis, so next month, they will be relying on people like him to pay to support the site.

Either way, I have just realised I will know if he gets banned or not, as I still have the message in my inbox, and should he get banned, that would change."

The site has rules for a reason for its users to follow breaking rules appropriate action are taken either by a warning or something else plus depending upon how they continue to act just my belief but in my time on the site have seen action taken

Please don't let it knock your confidence x

woodford h

It wasn't a knock to my confidence, more a hit to my mental health...

Even on a site designed for people of all lifestyles and sorts of kinks, I can be targetted and attacked like that because I happened to click a profile.

Just made me a bit sad and angry

Newcastle

"It wasn't a knock to my confidence, more a hit to my mental health...

Even on a site designed for people of all lifestyles and sorts of kinks, I can be targetted and attacked like that because I happened to click a profile.

Just made me a bit sad and angry

"

I understand, please try and rise above it some folk can be shallow. Just be aware not everyone is like that

woodford h

I know not everyone is like that...

But the minority always ruin it for the majority.

I guess now I know not to look at random guys profiles unless they message me first.

Newcastle

"I know not everyone is like that...

But the minority always ruin it for the majority.

I guess now I know not to look at random guys profiles unless they message me first."

I'd say the majority try never let them win well if that's how you feeling your welcome to look at mine any time

By *he Queen of TartsWoman 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******