FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Our profile been tampered with!

Our profile been tampered with!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heffCouple23 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Sheffield

I noticed by chance that my wife has been removed from our profile, along with her pics! Whilst I have been honest that she wants 'time out' from playing, I'm still looking for a compatible guys to join us when she is ready.

I thought being honest would stop the 'meet now' replies but not the gen guys prepared to chat and wait.

My wife has not requested in case you are wondering!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *heffCouple23 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Sheffield

And our status has changed to man! Our photo's for the last year accepted but loads now rejected FFS.

If someone thought I /we arent genuine WHY not get in touch rather than play god!!!

By *andi_kinkygramTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Hi

You will need to contact admin to ask for a review of those changes, they do seem to revert them sometimes.

Good luck

Cx

By *lack Orchid 0204Man 3 weeks ago

Leeds

Chances are someone reported your profile as being male only, admin are the only ones who can change these things,

Contact link at the bottom of the page and ask for a review

By *allySlinkyWoman 3 weeks ago

Leeds

There are still lots of pics of a woman on your profile. Obviously I don't know if she's your wife or not.

By *allySlinkyWoman 3 weeks ago

Leeds

I wonder if Fujitsu has tampered with your profile, now they can't tamper with Post Office accounts any more.

By *uliette500Woman 3 weeks ago

Hull

Probably been reported as a male only profile due to your bio saying male only at the start and f may join in later.

By *ugby 123Couple 3 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin will have changed it from a report.If you want them to review it you can ask from the contact link.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners