FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Max 12 Pics?

Max 12 Pics?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How can we upload more than 12 pics on our profile? It is telling us there is a maximum of 12 only, but we've seen other profiles with more than that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You can upload more if you are silver or gold site supporters.

ok thanx but i think for the amount of timewasters on this site its not worth paying for

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"ok thanx but i think for the amount of timewasters on this site its not worth paying for"

But if the facility was free you'd take advantage of it ?

Like so many people in life - they want everything out of it but don't want to put anything back in.

FFS it's only 5 quid - hardly a kings ransom is it ?

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

"ok thanx but i think for the amount of timewasters on this site its not worth paying for"

but the advanteges are it helps you to out the time wasters better.

personaly I have found there are less time wasters on here than on any other sites I have been on.

yes we get what your saying but the site is advertised as FREE so if thats the case why should we pay if its free then its free but like so many things its only free unless you want to use it properly if we didnt get so many ppl let us down then we would be happy to pay for ir

But it IS FREE and you DON'T HAVE to pay for anything, but if you do pay then you get a little bit extra, however the site is still fully functional to anyone who decides not to pay ....

In any event you can still use it 'properly' without paying.

Think yourself lucky, it'll only cost you a fiver to test the water, other sites charge considerably more and you will still get let down just the same.

So all in all Fabs OPTIONAL fee is value for money

ok then how do you pay

Wey hey, a convert

Go to 'My Account' and about a third of the way down you'll see a link to become a site supporter. Just follow the instructions (You'll need your mobile phone)

no not a convert just want to add more pics and if thats the only way i can do it ill have to wont i

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"yes we get what your saying but the site is advertised as FREE so if thats the case why should we pay if its free then its free but like so many things its only free unless you want to use it properly if we didnt get so many ppl let us down then we would be happy to pay for ir "

This site gives more for free than any other site we have joined.

Most won't even let you read /answer your mails / post on the forums or chat in chat unless you pay.

You get all that for free here.

i know i understand all that and i appreciate all that but your missing my point i just dont get why they limit pics to 12 if the site is all free im not complaining bout the site im not slagging any1 off i was just asking a question and making a point so plz stop thinking i am complaining im not

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I suppose the site has to limit some things..and that is one of them.

You are paying nothing at the moment, but server space isn't free. Someone has to pay for it, hence the limit.

ok wel i think i will end it here i dont want to fall out with any1 over this im going to pay as i have no choice ads pay revenue to the site and yes i know its a free site for everything else, anyway we wish you all a happy xmas and happy swinging its just a pity about all the timewasters and you cant have a button to blow there pc up

happy xmas to u all

"i know i understand all that and i appreciate all that but your missing my point i just dont get why they limit pics to 12 if the site is all free im not complaining bout the site im not slagging any1 off i was just asking a question and making a point so plz stop thinking i am complaining im not"

Probably in much the same way as other sites let you make a profile for free and let you read mail for free but won't let you reply to any of it until you cough up 40 quid or so in order to read 101 fake profiles tyat the site owners have cobbled up to boost their sites supposed membership - yes it happens

However this site not only allows to to add a profile for free and 12 photos for free, it also lets you use the forums for free and the chatrooms for free and it also allows you to reply to messages and to meet people all for free .. so really, reading between the lines, you have a fully functioning site that you can use for the rest of your life - for free!

So all in all - not such a bad deal really eh ?

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

been on other sites for a few years and spent a small fortune on then and got bugger all back

then found this site and my sex life has exploded, lol

We do understand what joneil are saying,we posted in the past about the same thing.

However our post was about why the pic total was lowered to 12 for non paying members.

We were told that it was to save server space.

However,it seems that if your willing and able to pay you can waste as much server space as you like by having scores of pics.

Its a bit like the fuel issue,we're all told to save it but those willing and able to pay still run around in Hummers,Dodge Rams etc.

We still think this is the best site but that doesn't mean we agree with everything implemented.

XXXX

thank you someboby agrees with us at last i wasnt slagging off just making an opnion thats all and why should we be forced to pay so we can upload more pics when it is in effect a FREE site

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I don't think anyone thought you were slagging off.

But for something that is free, you are expecting a hell of a lot.

Have you ever tried any of the other "free" sites?

There is only so much that can be given for free, server space costs money so there are 2 ways for sites to make it 1 is to have adverts on all the pages or 2 to charge people to use it. Ok your right some people waste the space they have but if they chose to pay for it then thats up to them. Alot of people waste space on this site with disclaimers that are meaning less (when you put something on a site like this your publishing it i.e. Making it public and anything in the public domain is free to abuse) maybe if there were removed the site might be able to allow a bigger pic upload allowance

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"We do understand what joneil are saying,we posted in the past about the same thing.

However our post was about why the pic total was lowered to 12 for non paying members.

We were told that it was to save server space.

However,it seems that if your willing and able to pay you can waste as much server space as you like by having scores of pics.

Its a bit like the fuel issue,we're all told to save it but those willing and able to pay still run around in Hummers,Dodge Rams etc.

We still think this is the best site but that doesn't mean we agree with everything implemented.

XXXX"

It isn't a case of the site supporters being able to waste server space, they are paying for the 'optional extras'.

Uploading more than the 12 pics takes up space on the servers, bandwidth, etc all the things that need to be paid for by the site owners and what is provided here for free is loads better than some of the other pay sites around!

Paying the £5 for the 30 or 60 days isn't a great ammount compared to other sites in my opinion and is always optional!

"thank you someboby agrees with us at last i wasnt slagging off just making an opnion thats all and why should we be forced to pay so we can upload more pics when it is in effect a FREE site "

But you are not 'forced' to pay for anything. if you don't wish to pay then of course you don't have to, but you'll have to make do with the free allocation that you are given

"i know i understand all that and i appreciate all that but your missing my point i just dont get why they limit pics to 12 if the site is all free im not complaining bout the site im not slagging any1 off i was just asking a question and making a point so plz stop thinking i am complaining im not

Probably in much the same way as other sites let you make a profile for free and let you read mail for free but won't let you reply to any of it until you cough up 40 quid or so in order to read 101 fake profiles tyat the site owners have cobbled up to boost their sites supposed membership - yes it happens

However this site not only allows to to add a profile for free and 12 photos for free, it also lets you use the forums for free and the chatrooms for free and it also allows you to reply to messages and to meet people all for free .. so really, reading between the lines, you have a fully functioning site that you can use for the rest of your life - for free!

So all in all - not such a bad deal really eh ?"

i very much agree with ya red

ill agree with any body as long as i can perv there pics hehehehehehe

» Add a new message to this topic