FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > How to report a user who's already blocked you?

How to report a user who's already blocked you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the title says, is this possible? I've had someone request a face pic which I've sent and they've immediately blocked me. In retrospect of thinking of their account, I think their verification may be fake as well.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Click onto their profile from a message and the block option is still there even if you cant view the actual profile.

Down the left on the desktop site or on the mobile site click more on the grey banner and the block button is there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OP wasn't asking how to block, he was asking if you can report if someone has blocked him! The answer is yes, you can. When you click on their profile it'll tell you you're blocked but there is an option on both mobile and desktop site to report users.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"As the title says, is this possible? I've had someone request a face pic which I've sent and they've immediately blocked me. In retrospect of thinking of their account, I think their verification may be fake as well."

Maybe they just didn't like your pic and didn't like saying

Had the same myself !! Dont want to report them...if its genuinely they don't like my photo ( would it not be simpler...just typing back....no thanks??? !!!)

But my message was polite and they asked for a photo...just dont like the thought of my photo being perhaps used....hmmm....dilemma !! Help !!!

I wouldn't worry about your photo being misused, that's extremely unlikely to happen. As the poster above says, it's 99.9% certain that they've just decided they don't want to take it any further, now that they've seen your pic.

Yes, since they asked for a pic, it would have been courteous if they had emailed back a polite "thanks but no thanks". However, when I've done this, it frequently turns into a ping-pong conversation of "why not" or "what can I do to change your mind", so nowadays I just delete the message (I never ask for a face pic though!).

On the other hand, if you're now thinking that there was something dodgy about the profile, the option to report is still there. Type the profile name into the "browse" facility, and the option to report will appear in the left-hand menu.

"As the title says, is this possible? I've had someone request a face pic which I've sent and they've immediately blocked me. In retrospect of thinking of their account, I think their verification may be fake as well."
why do you want to report them if they didn't like you.we all get block for no reason given its not a crime if they dont like you just move on

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

ouch" just saw your pic and ran

Its not the point if they don't like me....dont care...im a big boy...its just the fact they ask for a face pic...then instantly block. ...all very strange to me !! As zammo sang...." just say no !!" I take on board fully about the ping pong messages. ...but I would never ever consider hassling someone who has said no thanks. ...I play fair on here....so should others !!

"Its not the point if they don't like me....dont care...im a big boy...its just the fact they ask for a face pic...then instantly block. ...all very strange to me !! As zammo sang...." just say no !!" I take on board fully about the ping pong messages. ...but I would never ever consider hassling someone who has said no thanks. ...I play fair on here....so should others !!"

While you might not consider hassling some, others unfortuantly will not take no as an answer and will either send begging or abusive replys.

If some one blocks me after i've sent them a face pic its all fine, its just something that happens and im not their type.

I have numerous profiles blocked where i've never spoken to the person, if im not what they are after i.e. straight or black, then it keeps me from seeing them on my search list when there are others who i can contact.

"Its not the point if they don't like me....dont care...im a big boy...its just the fact they ask for a face pic...then instantly block. ...all very strange to me !! As zammo sang...." just say no !!" I take on board fully about the ping pong messages. ...but I would never ever consider hassling someone who has said no thanks. ...I play fair on here....so should others !!"
it's happened to us before, it's no big deal.

Ok...point taken guys ! I will try not to over analyse things !! Lol....they thought I was a munter. ...I will live with it !

There is no big mystery here, your profile only has mostly cock pics, you message a couple or a lady without first sending a face picture and they ask you to send one, you do and they don't like what they see so rather than waste your time or theres they simply block you. Learn from it and next time send face picture with first message.

"Ok...point taken guys ! I will try not to over analyse things !! Lol....they thought I was a munter. ...I will live with it ! "

They might not have thought you were a munter. Just not attracted to you. Not everybody fancies everybody. We've been blocked after sending a face pic and we're fine with that. They didn't fancy us so saves us forgetting and messaging them again in the future.

Just because you THINK their verifications are fake is not a reason to report or block, this post makes you out to sound bitter...Rise above it, it happens