FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Abuse reports

Abuse reports

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etillante OP   Woman  over a year ago

Could someone enlighten me as to what happens when you report someone as abusive?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Feck off...

lol x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's quite a simple process. ....

After you make the report, the person or persons concerned are summoned to appear at Fabs head office, where the charges will be put before them.

Depending upon wether they are found guilty of a breach of the site rules or not, there are several 'punishments' which may be given ...

Usually the male members are tarred and feathered and made to walk around their home town with a notice stating "I am unclean and I breached Fabs rules and I am truly sorry"

The females are forced to take up a membership of Local Swingers ..

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"It's quite a simple process. ....

After you make the report, the person or persons concerned are summoned to appear at Fabs head office, where the charges will be put before them.

Depending upon wether they are found guilty of a breach of the site rules or not, there are several 'punishments' which may be given ...

Usually the male members are tarred and feathered and made to walk around their home town with a notice stating "I am unclean and I breached Fabs rules and I am truly sorry"

The females are forced to take up a membership of Local Swingers .."

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

The females are forced to take up a membership of Local Swingers .."

I have to concur...I called one of the mods a 'wanker' and before I knew it, I was naked and walking round Durham with half a chicken up my arse.....or was that just a dream??????

Nice to know this is taken seriously.

I hope neither of you have any cause to have to report an abusive person.

it tells u when u report the abuse!!!

Thank you naughty kitty must have missed that bit

"Nice to know this is taken seriously.

I hope neither of you have any cause to have to report an abusive person."

For Christs sake !!!!

For Christs sake !!!!"

dont use gods name in vain he make u a 20 tonner

For Christs sake !!!!

dont use gods name in vain he make u a 20 tonner"

Steady Kitty - we don't want any humour in this thread, remember, one day you may need to report abuse ! lmfao

i report abuse all the time, i swear admin hate me for being such a grass hahahha

has ur hubby reported u for cheating on him OP?

I have to concur...I called one of the mods a 'wanker' and before I knew it, I was naked and walking round Durham with half a chicken up my arse.....or was that just a dream??????"

You great big soft Jessie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just hope it was a really BIG chicken

I have to concur...I called one of the mods a 'wanker' and before I knew it, I was naked and walking round Durham with half a chicken up my arse.....or was that just a dream??????

You great big soft Jessie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just hope it was a really BIG chicken"

I know I bloody am a right girl actually, thing was, the chicken was BIG, but also still alive, honest...it looked bloody fowl!!!

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Could someone enlighten me as to what happens when you report someone as abusive?"

Adn admin reviews the report and we take action where appropriate and where there is evidence that site rules have been broken.

We also look to see if there is a pattern of abuse.

We have various tools from restricting participation in all / parts of the site, disabling the user's account, issuing a warning, temporary restrictions etc.

Every abuse report is looked into.

Admin

» Add a new message to this topic