FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > verifing someone genuine

verifing someone genuine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've had my 1st met on my singles profile but when I've gone to verify them genuine the page says :

'Sorry, you tried to access a page that is for verified users only. Once you have met or cammed with other verified users, they will be able to verify your profile for you'

The person I'm tryin 2 verify also hasn't been verified by other users so how are we ment 2 do it?

Thanks xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

One of you needs to get verified by an 'already verified' user!

It's in the FAQ's as to why!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

How do I get verified by other members?

You need to find someone who is already verified and ask them to verify you. If you are a couple or a woman then you can get verified by webcam , An easy way to do this is to go into the chatroom while you are both there, switch your webcam on and ask someone to verify you. If you are a single guy then you need to meet someone.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I've met someone but neither of us are verified so how can we verify each other?

One of you needs to be verified in order to verify the other person. Your best bet is for the female to get verified by another member e.g. on cam.

Its hard getting verified.... I would like to... Any offers

It's very silly I've met someone off here but were both new and can't verify each other. It puts others off if your not verified I feel.

"It's very silly I've met someone off here but were both new and can't verify each other. It puts others off if your not verified I feel. "

It's the only way to prevent people setting up multiple profiles and verifying themselves.

So not silly - actually in any genuine members interests!

And if you've met whilst being unverified surely that shows that people will give the unverified a chance?

Only cause we were both new. Is there any other way we can verify each other

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I've met someone but neither of us are verified so how can we verify each other?

One of you needs to be verified in order to verify the other person. Your best bet is for the female to get verified by another member e.g. on cam."

Go to a social go on cam in chat go to a club best and easiest ways to get veris

» Add a new message to this topic